• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Tennis World Tour for PS4/Xbox/Switch/PC - Breakpoint Studios - May 22nd 2018 Release

Also Nintendo Switch, Xbox One, and PC.

When these games are announced we should use the publisher's websites and materials rather than the platform holder's where available.

(e.g. Codemasters had their website and social media accounts for ONRUSH up as the trailer landed - and within there the game was confirmed for PS4 and Xbox One)

prudislav

Also Nintendo Switch, Xbox One, and PC.

When these games are announced we should use the publisher's websites and materials rather than the platform holder's where available.

(e.g. Codemasters had their website and social media accounts for ONRUSH up as the trailer landed - and within there the game was confirmed for PS4 and Xbox One)

well this was was announced couple months ago ... also Onrush isnt really great case as they also confirmed delayed PC release on twitter which is nowhere mention in PR

amdb00mer

Finally a tennis game for PS4 and Xbox One. :)

It's been too long.

Now please make Top Spin 1 backwards compatible.

Until TWT comes out I would take VT4, GS2, or TS4 as BC to hold me over. However, with licensing issues probably being a roadblock, don't think it will happen.

On a side note, I hope it has tour mode for doubles, as me and my buddy used to play Davis Cup on the Genesis co-op doing the doubles career.

Kingsora

Would rather have no penis than have to show his to a medical professional
Where is the love, only a couple of replies in this topic? I am kind of afraid that everyone was asking for a decent tennis game for years and now that we have one it is going to crash and burn because it isn't going to reach the big audience.

Hope I am wrong and I especially hope it's going to be decent.

The graphics aren't that great, but I hope it's going to look at least a lot better than Top Spin 4. Without strange faces for popular players and not a generic umpire

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EIzP25Irvrk

Top Bottom