• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Testing the waters for Onsite Game Reviews

Would you be interested in scheduled game reviews?

• Total voters

Thiagosc777

We had this conversation before, and many games are played with pre-release software and on debug units.

You either trust a review's judgement or you don't. Wanting to see videos and confirm a player's involvement with a game is an interesting concept, but be truthful to yourself: There is absolutely no amount of evidence that will make you believe a critique you disagree with is valid.

Nobody should trust anyone, prove it or it is worthless.

If any pseudogamer starts posting reviews, then how would that be different from the mainstream media?

EDIT: what I mean there's a reason why streamers and youtubers are so popular. People get to see them playing the games and can see they actually know what they are talking about. Just writing reviews alone would be pretty much like the mainstream media. Having a review and gameplay video online going over the game in detail, or a stream would be better in my opinion.

Last edited:

TrainedRage

Banned
I would be down to write some reviews. I play some obscure games, that could be fun! I need to practice my writing skills as well.

Top Bottom