• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

TFF Curtain Call: new batch of DLC songs revealed (Xenogears, Sword of Mana and more)

L~A

Here's the new batch of DLC tracks for TFF Curtain Call:

Final Fantasy VII - Opening Bombing Mission
Final Fantasy XIV - Primal Judgement (Ifrit)
Xenogears - Flight
SaGa Frontier - Last Battle -T260G-
Sword of Mana ~Final Fantasy Adventure~ - In Search of the Sacred Sword
Seiken Densetu 3 - Sacrifice Part Three

Out Jan. 7 in Japan, Jan.8 in EU/NA.

Trailer: YouTube

Screenshots:

002t7uez.jpg
0034zu88.jpg
004pwuit.jpg

005f1u7b.jpg
006fnugz.jpg

4Gamer.net via GoNintendo

Lelcar

I hope this means that they're willing to branch out the next Dissidia to the entire Square Enix universe now.

ZeroX03

Banned
I'll get the VII track.

My bad, misread a NinEverything tweet (even forgot to source them haha, big fail on my part).

Slow down on thread making, nobody is going to beat you to the punch when it comes to something like Theatrhythm DLC.

Azuardo

My bad, misread a NinEverything tweet (even forgot to source them haha, big fail).

Ah, np lol.

Really was hoping for one or two Lightning Returns songs in this batch. Disappointing for me personally, but good range of games overall.

L~A

I'll get the VII track.

Slow down on thread making, nobody is going to beat you to the punch when it comes to something like Theatrhythm DLC.

Except I added that bit after posting it ;)

I wish they added more Bravely Default songs. 4 isn't enough for me, I need moooore (it's not like we're ever getting a Theatrhythm BD, so might as well get as many songs as possible).

D

Deleted member 125677

Unconfirmed Member
The last dlc with Bravely Default songs and Chrono Trigger was excellent! Hope this is just as good

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Xenogears? FUCKAOIHFOISAHFROISAHTOASHGAGASf

Links_fantasy

They could literally release new DLC songs for years for this game, not that I'm complaining as it's an awesome game.
If only they teamed up with Nintendo and released a Theatrythym Zelda game.

Wow... way to pick the worst song in the entire game.

I don't get it. They have songs like 'Tempest' and 'Rise of the White Raven' and 'Oblivion' and 'Thunder's Fury'. And they pick that.

I guess its just so they can have the first three primal songs in there. But still. Wtf.

I'm glad SE has decided they like money now though. More TFF. DLC is a good thing.

Are we ever getting Real Emotion from X-2. If i get that i literally have every song i've ever wanted out of this game

Xenogears is awesome to see though

Except I added that bit after posting it ;)

I wish they added more Bravely Default songs. 4 isn't enough for me, I need moooore (it's not like we're ever getting a Theatrhythm BD, so might as well get as many songs as possible).

Also, Valkyrie Profile and more from X-2.

Btw, the lck of KH songs means that they're probably working on a Theatrhythm KH.

L~A

They could literally release new DLC songs for years for this game, not that I'm complaining as it's an awesome game.

I think that's the point: they said the could use this game as base for adding more and more DLC as new FF games are released. Which doesn't mean they can also keep adding tracks from spin-offs and such, I guess.

BocoDragon

or, How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Realize This Assgrab is Delicious
I think this is the first time Seiken Densetsu 3 has been officially acknowledged in the west.

Top Bottom