TGS line-up for Microsoft's booth revealed

Jun 7, 2004
114,759
1
0
37
#1
http://www.onlineplayer.jp/modules/topics/article.php?storyid=15356

360 Titles:

Samurai Spirits Sen (video/playable)
Fifa 10 (video/playable)
Lost Planet 2 (video/playable)
Mushihime Futari Ver1.5 (video/playable)
Shin Sangoku Musou Multi Raid Special (video/playable)
Castlevania Lords of Shadow (video only)
Ninety Nine Nights 2 (video/playable)
World Soccer Winning Eleven 2010 (video/playable)
Front Mission Evolved (video/playable)
Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 (video only)
NieR Gestalt (video/playable)
Bayonetta (video/playable)
End of Eternity (video/playable)
Dragonball Rising Blast (video/playable)
Tekken 6 (video/playable)
Steins Gate (video/playable)
Forza Motorsport 3 (video/playable)
Alan Wake (video only)
Fable 3 (video only)
Halo 3 ODST (video/playable)
Halo Legends (video only)
Halo Reach (video only)
Riot Act 2 (Crackdown 2) (video only)
Borderlines (video only)
Assassin's Creed 2 (video/playable)
Splinter Cell Conviction (video only)
Infernal: Hell's Vengeance (video/playable)

XBLA Playable Titles:

0 day Attack on Earth
Bomberman Live: Battlefest
Ray Storm HD
Shadow Complex
 

godhandiscen

There are millions of whiny 5-year olds on Earth, and I AM THEIR KING.
Mar 15, 2007
13,088
129
1,235
#22
duckroll said:
Maybe, maybe not. Who knows. I've translated the rest of the titles now.
Thank you. I see Halo Reach. Hopefully MS doesn't consider showing the same old trailer as showcasing the game.
 

Domino Theory

Crystal Dynamics
Aug 7, 2007
11,493
0
0
Washington
#39
I really hope Halo: Reach and Crackdown 2's videos aren't just rehashed from their respective E3' 09 teasers. Something new, please. Also some new media from Fable III. :D

Also, is Microsoft going to have a keynote at this year's TGS?
 
Jan 18, 2007
18,470
0
1,060
#42
Halo Reach video: awesome.

This gives more credence to that leaked rumor/info from last week or so. So I expect some game announcements as well since they nailed the Reach video. I noticed Greenberg is on a jet place to Tokyo now. Heading in a week early could mean good things indeed.
 
Jun 7, 2004
114,759
1
0
37
#43
Jtyettis said:
Halo Reach video: awesome.

This gives more credence to that leaked rumor/info from last week or so. So I expect some game announcements as well since they nailed the Reach video. I noticed Greenberg is on a jet place to Tokyo now. Heading in a week early could mean good things indeed.
No one said it's a new video. Aren't you jumping to conclusions a little too early?
 

Kagari

Crystal Bearer
Nov 28, 2007
60,685
0
0
Noblesville, IN
www.novacrystallis.com
#44
Jan 18, 2007
18,470
0
1,060
#45
duckroll said:
No one said it's a new video. Aren't you jumping to conclusions a little too early?
Well, one I hadn't thought about that and two yea if they are simply reusing the E3 video that would be fail, which very likely could be the case. Like white on rice in here.

Also I should note, no PD XBLA presence would be fail also.
 
Jan 6, 2009
268
0
0
#47
Domino Theory said:
I really hope Halo: Reach and Crackdown 2's videos aren't just rehashed from their respective E3' 09 teasers. Something new, please. Also some new media from Fable III. :D

Also, is Microsoft going to have a keynote at this year's TGS?
Yep, its gonna be Molyneux and James Cameron for 4 hours about the complexities of animal psyche, alien sub-cultures and the theory of deuteronomy then they'll announce Fabled Avatars - The Mii Adventures - a thought provoking look at the Miis in a Peggle based world. The bombshell will be that it goes an extra hour.