• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

TGS Press Conference And Stage Show Schedule [Localized Time Zones]

Kerrby

Banned
JABEE said:
I think it has already started and that is not a stream for the event. I don't know what happened to thread.

Vectorman06 was supposed to make the three threads but he isn't even online so I guess maybe one of us should make the thread?

Can someone link to the kotaku live blog for the vita keynote please?

I swear I just saw the thread here and then it vanished. Had like 20 posts, didn't bother clicking, then *poof*
angry.gif

ShinNL

I just realized there's no actual Wii U info. Is there? That system is soooo dead
without a name-change and a better looking tablet.

Nirolak

Mrgrgr
ultim8p00 said:
Anyone know when THQ or Valhalla is gonna show Devil's Third?
THQ is fond of canceling unveilings while they attempt bankrupt the company, so it may or may not actually show up.

benzy

Lame if DT doesn't show up. Their whole E3 trailer was about this unveiling. :|

Also, where the hell is Project Draco...

Kasumi1970

my name is Ted
I know there a lot of new games coming to the Vitae and 3DS but the only thing new i seen for the 360 and PS3 is DOA5 and FF10. Everything else i known about since E3. What new for the 360 and PS3

daffy

Banned
SOLDIER said:
Are any of the stage shows tonight (Capcom, Konami, etc) going to be streamed?
Capcom - yes. I'll put the thread up in 5 mins.

edit: seems they've removed the big screen for livestreaming on the site. weird.

Mandoric

Banned
Namco Bandai has a new title announcement listed in streaming schedule in 10 minutes which I'm not seeing in the schedule. (Late, I know!)

Top Bottom