• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The 12 inch pianist joke... - could you tell me more?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snowball

Banned
In the Simpsons episode The Black Widower (#8F20), Krusty is going to tell a joke but he stops because of the content of the joke itself.

This is the quote:

We then go to the reception. Marge is taking some home movies, and asks Krusty to say something funny.
"Gee a joke...oh...umm...oh funny...OK, this guy walks into a bar and takes out a tiny piano, and a 12 inch pianist...Ooh - no, wait! I can't tell that one! Oh-Hoh!"

Here in Italy we have a similar joke (I guess) that makes fun using the similar words pazzo (crazy) and cazzo (penis). The joke is about a genius that makes dreams come true.

I'd like to know what is the joke Krusty is referring.
Thanks! :)

Zoe

piano.png

Good thing he didn't make it smaller, or it'd need someone three inches tall to play it.

levious

That throwing stick stunt of yours has boomeranged on us.
There is this guy who walks into a bar and notices a man 12 inches tall playing the piano. He asks what it is all about and the barman tells him he'll tell him later.

So he asks the barman for a drink and the barman says,
'Before you get your drink you get to rub the magic beer bottle and make a wish.'

'OK,' says the guy.

He goes to the bottle and rubs it and, boom, out comes a genie, who says,
'You have one wish.'

The man thinks about it and then wishes for a million bucks. A cloud of smoke fills the room and when the smoke clears there are a million ducks crowding the bar.

He tells the barman,
'Hey, I didn't want a million ducks.'

The barman replies, 'You think I wanted a 12-inch pianist?'

more or less...

Snowball

Banned
dabookerman said:
I want to know what happens in the greatest Itchy and Scratchy episode ever myself actually.

ROTFL!
I remember it.
When they have problems with the tv right?
And then Krusty says something like "it will be impossible to show something that awesome again in tv..."

Snowball

Banned
levious said:
more or less...

Thanks mate.
As I thought.
But so in english the joke is between the words pianists and penis?
It doens't like they sound similar to me.

Thanks again! :)

Zoe

Snowball said:
Thanks mate.
As I thought.
But so in english the joke is between the words pianists and penis?
It doens't like they sound similar to me.

Thanks again! :)

A lot of people don't enunciate the 't' in pianist very well, so at that point you're only one syllable away from penis.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom