• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The 58th Presidential Inauguration Ceremony: President Donald J Trump

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dirca

Are the McMahons there? I want to see Vince dance

73b3139ad1556056aac456b21b02809e.gif

shanafan

The people orgasming over Ivanka are kinda disturbing, tbh. We get it, your boner wants her. That doesn't change how opportunistic she is or what she and her family represent.

I don't think saying someone looks like a princess is disturbing.

Also, it's not uncommon for viewers to comment on the dresses the females are wearing, especially the first family. These are presidential balls and part of the excitement are the clothes, hair, etc.

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
This is all so very odd. We're watching a handful of couples dane awkwardly.

It's making me so uncomfortable.. to be fair for me it's not just Trump despite the complete and total lack of chemistry between those 2. I just can't watch people dance too often unless they're good. I'm so god awful at dancing.

Ekai

I don't think saying someone looks like a princess is disturbing.

Also, it's not uncommon for viewers to comment on the dresses the females are wearing, especially the first family. These are presidential balls and part of the excitement are the clothes, hair, etc.

There's a difference between that kind of commentary (as vapid as it is) and just outright saying she's hot as fuck over and over and over. I commented on boners. You really think I was talking about the fucking princess post? Seriously.

smokeymicpot

Beat EviLore at pool.
Did he really do this?

Trump asks an inaugural ball crowd if he should "keep the Twitter going?" Because "the enemies keep saying" it's terrible

mid83

So I guess anybody who makes a comment that is positive about Trump is now considered a Russian troll based on all the "comrade" type comments I've seen posted in the last week?

LotusHD

Banned
So I guess anybody who makes a comment that is positive about Trump is now considered a Russian troll based on all the "comrade" type comments I've seen posted in the last week?

I don't know about all that, but this is clearly the start of how more and more people are going to begin normalizing him.

Syncytia

Who thought "Don't forget about us having slaves, should probably actually have a guy looking like he's whipping some slaves and then a house will pop up."

daveo42

Banned
I'm visiting family and they have Fox News on. Hannity was bashing on Democrats for getting their panties in a wad over losing the election while singing the praises of the Trump family and how they care about the American population. Like, Trump's so awesome so we should all just jump on the Trump train to unity. You know, just like they did when Obama took office.

Please, just kill me already.

mid83

I don't know about all that, but this is clearly the start of how more and more people are going to begin normalizing him.

I think people should rightfully be informed about how things will go under Trump and speak out when he is doing things that they disagree with. Then again I'm also willing to give praise when it's due. I'm not hopeful I'll be praising much, even as somebody who isn't a liberal, but one can hope.

I just hate to see differing opinions get shut down with stuff like being called a Russian troll since at times I'm that differing viewpoint. Maybe the people who are being called that in this thread deserve it but I wanted to toss in my thoughts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom