• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Amazing Spider-Man TRAILER #2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Viewt

Some of the CG looks a bit shaky, but overall, that was a pretty great trailer. Hype hype hype.

And hey, quips.

Not really feeling it but I like Andrew Garfield already. Loved the scene with him in the cab.

Something about the suit is off-putting though.

JJD

I liked!

I hope the movie is good! Love spidey!

I wonder if we will get a sneak peek at Osborn.

DMczaf

Better than the first trailer, but I feel like I've seen half the movie already. Not because the trailer gives a lot away, but because the origin and high school stuff doesn't exactly feel that different from the previous movies. Still waiting for the UNTOLD STORY.

BocoDragon

or, How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Realize This Assgrab is Delicious
Looks okay. I can't say I'm as hyped I was about 10 years ago... but it looks fine. I like the more confidant spider-MAN as played by Garfield.

anaron

Something about his quipping with the mask on is...off.

Emma Stone is definitely the stand out in the little glimpses of Gwen.

Koodo

Banned
Looks reductive.

Andrew Garfield is really cute, and Emma Stone is ferosh. At least this cast pleases the eye.

Skilotonn

xbot xbot xbot xbot xbot
Still not feeling the costume, and the guy doesn't really fit Peter Parker (much better than Toby still), but everything else was spot-on - nice.

- J - D -

So, one of the cops removes Spidey's mask after he's been apprehended. And he fights a bunch of swat dudes unmasked.

Tobey Spidey all over again.

ultrazilla

Looking good. I like the trash talk to the car thief. I hope
we get alot of that when he's fighting. This is something Raimi
did not get right/barely used-Spidey's ability to get his foes
pissed off during fights by trash talking them. :)

I've been skeptical but that looked pretty good to me. Ok Sony you will have my money for this reboot.

As for Andrew Garfield, is it just me or does it seem like he switches between a regular American accent and a New York(or Brooklyn, whatever it's considered) accent throughout the trailer?

They're really doing the "fighting without a mask" thing already/again?

As for the trailer, looks okay I guess. Still not really excited for this at all.

BocoDragon

or, How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Realize This Assgrab is Delicious
quippy spider-man

*_*

Wise cracks are basically what differentiates Spider-man as a superhero....

edit: or maybe you weren't being sarcastic...?

.....in which case... neither was I!

I like what I see. Wasn't super exciting, but looked like it might be a quality film.

The tone is more my thing than Raimi Spidey, but based on the car thief quips/Good Will Hunting scene I think they are actually staying a bit truer to the character than Raimi did.

Was going to suggest a new thread, but I guess I'm a little late to the party on that.

I just love how it feels so different than the Raimi universe. I do enjoy the Raimi films, mind you, but I really think this movie needed to be completely different.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Looks a lot better then I expected and better then Raimi's films in every way so far. Screw the Garfield hair haters.

J2 Cool

Thought it looked great. The only Spider-man I liked so far was the second one. A lot of the camp seems exchanged for actual weight to the characters. I'm interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom