• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Arkedo Series Official Thread of 240MSPoints Down a Month

Pharoah

Just to be clear: there will be a BIG difference between our Arkedo Series and the current Project Hell Yeah.

Arkedo Series: 2 people from Arkedo for a month = 1 game.
Project Hell Yeah: everyone from Arkedo for the past 9 months, and we're roughly halfway.

So in terms of project size, Project Hell Yeah= 90 Arkedo Series...
:)

bubnbob

Banned
Pharoah said:
The Arkedo Series are also coming to the US!
It's just that SOA wants them to be sold as a package, not individually.
We should have news from them soon and I will update you.

On Project Hell Yeah!: BIG screens too :)

I'm ok with this. Hope to hear news soon.

Pharoah said:

Just to be clear: there will be a BIG difference between our Arkedo Series and the current Project Hell Yeah.

Project Hell Yeah: everyone from Arkedo for the past 9 months, and we're roughly halfway.

woooooooo

this is gonna be glorious

SAB CA

Sketchbook Picasso
Pharoah said:

Sorry to hear SLASH didn't turn out as fun as you wanted... will we still be able to SLASH things in this game, however? The idea of Zelda-like combat with Geo-wars style addictiveness sounded so good (TT _ TT)

Get Sega to let you guys drop a few of this game's characters into Guardian Heroes as DLC, while you're at it! ;)

And good to see Shane's Big Mouth comments from Magical Drop video finally coming to fruition! (And still waiting on THAT game, as well...)

Mdk7

You can never go wrong with monsters.
And dinosaurs.

Plus, you guys fucking ROCK (i'm still damn proud of the 9/10 i gave to Big Bang Mini, with the UK main site that gave a surreal 5/10 to your pretty little gem!), so I KNOW you'll come up with something awesome.

Can't wait to hear more, really...
Keep rocking!!

Dambrosi

Banned
I've bought Pixel! twice, once on 360 after wanting it since I saw a Youtube of the cat crouching animation, and again on PS3 as soon as it came out, along with Jump!.

Does that make me a good person, GAF? Or just a fan of pixellated kitty-cats?

yurinka

Pharoah said:

BTW, I loved Pix'n Love Rush in PSP. Appears Pixel the cat, so what is the involvement of Arkedo in the game? Because Bulkypix and Pastagames are the ones who appear as credited.

Pharoah said:
Arkedo and Capy: 2D bromance since 2006 :)
2 of my favorite developers of downloadable games :)

Top Bottom