• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The best BAD movies EVER!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Samurai Cop!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R6OoZNdAQuA

Samurai-Cop-DVD.jpg

I'm at an annual 5 movie marathon right now and this was the secret movie in the middle of it. It was awesomely entertaining and bad in all the right ways.

Into

Friday the 13th: Part VIII--Jason Takes Manhattan, Greatest of Movies.

Yep, it is really good in a bad way

Also the ending is hilarious,
the only thing that managed to kill Jason at the end was the pollution in New York, how is that for some social commentary!

G.O.O.

Might be a good thread to ask : I'm thinking of a blockbuster, its trailer was posted there a while ago. It's about a kingdom under the sea or something, at war with... enemies, I guess, having armies riding huges fishes and shit. Only it was very expensive and the CGI is complete, utter crap. Can't remember the title.

Were you that asshole that was cackling like a hyena throughout Last Boy Scout?

Oh crap you were there? I laughed plenty of times when no one else was but I wasn't the guy who killed the end of hidden and through last Boy Scout. That guy sucked. Thankfully whatever he was on seemed to wear off.

Oh crap you were there? I laughed plenty of times when no one else was but I wasn't the guy who killed the end of hidden and through last Boy Scout. That guy sucked. Thankfully whatever he was on seemed to wear off.

I've been to each of the Slumber Parties. It's pretty much the only interesting film event in this cultural void. I wish more had attended this year. Much nicer in the new theater.

But christ, that Samurai Cop was a treat.

I've been to each of the Slumber Parties. It's pretty much the only interesting film event in this cultural void. I wish more had attended this year. Much nicer in the new theater.

But christ, that Samurai Cop was a treat.

I've been to the last two. I wonder if we've interacted irl. I bought the Stabilizer as I left the theater last year. Pretty sure I'll pickup the hidden, Samurai Cop, and Dead Heat to show others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom