• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Big 3 Corporate Heads Attractiveness Tier List

Edmund

Hi Ladies and Lads. I got into trouble for creating a NeoGaf Xbox Fanboy tier list and got a 2 week ban and deservedly so. My apologies once again for that. I'm someone who just enjoys making tier lists for fun and sharing them with friends. And now, I present, The Big 3 Corporate Heads Attractiveness Tier List.

Also, do note that the tier lists are ordered from left to right. (Example, Phil Spencer is more Attractive than Lulu Cheng Meservey, who is in turn more attractive than Kazuo Hirai. And Aaron Greenberg is handsomer (Feels wrong to describe Greenberg as handsome) than Bobby Kotick). Kotick being the ugliest of the whole bunch.

Discuss! Let me know if these kind of tier lists/topics aren't allowed and I will stop doing them.

NCbyrd9.png

Last edited:

Daneel Elijah

Gold Member
Thit thread risk to get closed faster than the last one you got trouble for I think...
But I will try anyway. It is unfair to use photos of differents eras to judge. they should be close to the same age if possible. And the last president of Nintendo(can't remember his name) put higher than Miyamoto?
big trouble in little china fox GIF

RagnarokIV

Jom Ryan needs to go down a tier. He looks confused and displaced like he has dementia. Combined with permanently being red faced exhausted verge of cardiac arrest.
He's a Keith Chegwin lookalike in reality, but to nerds he's boosted up based on his profile.

Edmund

Thit thread risk to get closed faster than the last one you got trouble for I think...

Hopefully not. lol. I just wanna create a thread where everyone can come in and have fun. The ATVI acquisition has caused a lot of tension and stress amongst members here don't you think? A light hearted thread once in a while can get everyone to laugh together and bond. I am a Sony fan and I don't like the acquisition, but I still wanna be cordial and get to know everyone from the Green and red camps as well.

Edmund

Jom Ryan needs to go down a tier. He looks confused and displaced like he has dementia. Combined with permanently being red faced exhausted verge of cardiac arrest.
He's a Keith Chegwin lookalike in reality, but to nerds he's boosted up based on his profile.

Jimbo does look like Gordon Ramsay me thinks.

Daneel Elijah

Gold Member
Hopefully not. lol. I just wanna create a thread where everyone can come in and have fun. The ATVI acquisition has caused a lot of tension and stress amongst members here don't you think? A light hearted thread once in a while can get everyone to laugh together and bond. I am a Sony fan and I don't like the acquisition, but I still wanna be cordial and get to know everyone from the Green and red camps as well.
100% agree and DenchDeckart tried the same a few days earlier. Shame you didn't put a poll it would have been fun to compare.

Peter Moore fugly? You serious? I‘m not gay but if I had to choose a sugardaddy it would definitely be him out of all those displayed.

tmlDan

Why is Phil and Kaz that high, they're below average at best.

Then again, all of these people are generally unattractive

emivita

I'm bi and also sapiosexual, and of all those people in the list, I only find Andrew House attractive. He's fluent in Japanese, and he also looks hot in suit.

And a threesome with him and Cerny? Hmmmm.

• Empathy
Reactions: amc

Edmund

I'm bi and also sapiosexual, and of all those people in the list, I only find Andrew House attractive. He's fluent in Japanese, and he also looks hot in suit.

And a threesome with him and Cerny? Hmmmm.

Mark Cerny will whisper sweet nothings in your ears and make you cum.

Damn. Even though Mark isn't a corporate head, I should have added him in due to how important he is to Sony.

Last edited:
Top Bottom