• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Big 3 Corporate Heads Attractiveness Tier List

Azelover

Titanic was called the Ship of Dreams, and it was. It really was.
Some of them were handsome when they were younger.

Brigandier

ha gay GIF

DarthPutin

Cool! I like lists too.

I'd move Phil to Decent, Jim Ryan to Plain. Asian Chick (Lulu? No disrespect, don't know her) certainly to the upper level (but does she qualify for her position). Maybe up the asian dude next to her as well (again, not well versed in execs) - in silver fox category.

Cerny should be there with his geeky charm, maybe Yoshida deserves to go up one layer for being fun (or maybe I just like the aesthetic of asian people)

random ass threads like this are why i love gaf.

anyway, what the heck happened to phil? he looks like he's physically aged 10 years in only 3.

Last edited:

Banjo64

cumsessed
Miyamoto has always reminded me of a Japanese Austin Powers.

blog170811_apowers.jpg

R.cc71e975ccb2011eb11707c10a61c9cb

Shigeru is very charming, very debonair. He's handsome, witty, has a knowledge of fine wines. Women want him, and men want to be him. Every bit an international man of mystery.

- Mrs Kensington.

Heimdall_Xtreme

Jim Ryan Fanclub's #1 Member
Hi Ladies and Lads. I got into trouble for creating a NeoGaf Xbox Fanboy tier list and got a 2 week ban and deservedly so. My apologies once again for that. I'm someone who just enjoys making tier lists for fun and sharing them with friends. And now, I present, The Big 3 Corporate Heads Attractiveness Tier List.

Also, do note that the tier lists are ordered from left to right. (Example, Phil Spencer is more Attractive than Lulu Cheng Meservey, who is in turn more attractive than Kazuo Hirai. And Aaron Greenberg is handsomer (Feels wrong to describe Greenberg as handsome) than Bobby Kotick). Kotick being the ugliest of the whole bunch.

Discuss! Let me know if these kind of tier lists/topics aren't allowed and I will stop doing them.

NCbyrd9.png
Todos estan de la patada en fealdad xD.
Everyone is uglier than a chicken

A walrus is more attractive than Jim Ryan.

And neither is Bobby Kotick 6 skin flats.

Edmund

Anyway my conclusion is Sony has the most attractive corporate heads overall followed closely by Microsoft.

Nintendo's corporate heads all look like they got their face run over by a truck.

Top Bottom