• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Who is the sexiest corporate daddy in gaming?

Who's the hottest?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

kyliethicc

Lot of weak ass threads lately, so I'mma bring the heat. The big questions.

Who is the most fuckable CEO in gaming?

Here we have our top 10 studs.

For me its a simple choice for number 1..

Chad Reggy

dlduw79.jpg

Last edited:

GymWolf

Not really a contest dude, between jimbo that looks like a drunk dutchie, gabe that looks like walking cholesterol with a beard and reggie who look like the missing evolutive step between men and gorillas, the ea dude win with ease.

Kotick literally look like those goblins who work at the famous bank in harry potter...

Last edited:

N1tr0sOx1d3

Given another chance
aFduORz.jpg

No love for octodad then? I swear he can juggle 8 things at a time. Highly motivated and proactive.

Last edited:

GymWolf

Holy shit that's hilarious!

When you're 6ft tall long, you can't unsee your extremely big dick. Rumor has it, Gaben's dick could be stretched to fit around the entire globe, 6 full times, before needing to to get an erection.
So when i thought i was talking with a giant serpent in gow 2018, i was really talking to gabe's dick??

Maybe that's why they ported the game on pc...

Last edited:

Bluntman

I never thought I would rank dudes in my life but if someone put a gun to my head, and told me I had to choose...

.....well EA guy just seems to be in another league but it's not much of an achievement looking at the others :messenger_tears_of_joy: :messenger_tears_of_joy:

Last edited:

kyliethicc

Not really a contest dude, between jimbo that looks like a drunk dutchie, gabe that looks like walking cholesterol with a beard and reggie who look like the missing evolutive step between man and gorillas, the ea dude win with ease.

Kotick literally look like those goblins who work at the famous bank in harry potter...
You forget the chad Strauss Zelnick.

Google image him. You'll be surprised.

IntentionalPun

Ask me about my wife's perfect butthole
I watch you through your windows
Your chest so broad and tight
I love your glowing skin tone
Oh god I'd die for just one night
I've panned this for some time now
You'll be afraid at first, I'm sorry
But I'll caress your hair across your brow
And comfort you don't worry