• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Who is the sexiest corporate daddy in gaming?

Who's the hottest?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Wooxsvan

Frustrated Whats Wrong With You GIF

None of them because I'm not gay. Are you male or female? Serious question.
1 - often times those who need to clarify it in this kind of situation are in denial, the passive aggressive part of your message is a tell. Go to the closest "village" to explore.

2 - don't assume folks are male and/or female, this is seriously triggering and it may hurt people in a very deep way.

DO BETTER!

Hoddi

Jimbo gets my vote. He always reminds me of Harvey Keitel for whatever reason.

Phil's a bear though.

wtf is wrong with you?
puke GIF
Everyone look! This guy is NOT gay. He's super proud of that and wants all of us to know. He's extremely straight. It's his most important defining characteristic. He's SO straight that he goes out of his way to put down people who are having light-hearted fun about the attractiveness of men on a gaming forum. Give him a well deserved applause.

You may have heard some of his classic SUPER straight lines like,
"I don't judge guys" or..."you're gay"

S

SpongebobSquaredance

Unconfirmed Member
Everyone look! This guy is NOT gay. He's super proud of that and wants all of us to know. He's extremely straight. It's his most important defining characteristic. He's SO straight that he goes out of his way to put down people who are having light-hearted fun about the attractiveness of men on a gaming forum. Give him a well deserved applause.

there is a time and place for comments like this. this wasn't it.

S

SpongebobSquaredance

Unconfirmed Member
I was gonna say the same thing about you bringing Elon Musk into this lol

He's like Robocop only made out of plastic.
I just don't see how C clintar s comment was even remotely homophobic or even attempting to say something along the lines of "straight superiority" (whatever that is) or anything. It was just a reaction to OP's absurd but funny thread.

Last edited by a moderator:

clintar

Oh no, did someone attempt a funny reply to a light-hearted fun thread? Git 'im!

Top Bottom