• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT12| Days of Future Bans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Or some Olesta
Of course your black ass wanna bring up some o lean shit..so racial..
Ruthless.
Not gonna argue tho.
You know it to be true..
I wonder why God even gave some of you tongues.
We use our fingers to post, Demi..this tongue talk is on some other shit. It's just a picture. Go praise the sun..
She would be a better Kitana/Mileena though. You have to admit.
Always agreeing..and I'm not just saying that 😹

Shy

She's very cute.
Watched all of Rick and Morty. I need more Krombopulos Michael.

"Oh boy, here I go killing again."
Fuck yeah, Love Krombopulos Michael.
Hope you weren't stupid like me and missed all the post credit stuff.
LOL. I did that when i watched the first season, so i went back and watched them all in one go.
The long wait for it's return starts.
Yeah.
WeSbVBU.png

Numb

She's very cute.

Fuck yeah, Love Krombopulos Michael.

LOL. I did that when i watched the first season, so i went back and watched them all in one go.

Yeah.
WeSbVBU.png

Couldn't go back.
Realized in the middle of season 2 and still somehow managed to skip the rest save a few.

Numb

Yeah..don't trust some of these numbers in here, Numb. lol..the more it sounds like they thought it through, the more your ass should ignore it.
Indeed.
Using your own made up numbers is always the way to go.
Numbers meaning how douchey you can be divided by the health and length of the friendship.
Different outcomes always i'm guessing for the answer.
Ohh, that's a shame.
Next season maybe.

Numb

Chrono Cross/Trigger Arrange Album

Also Skullgirls OST

Waiting on Freedom of the Son to get shipped as well
Skullgirls OST is awesome.
Need to practice the game one day.
I saw a few, namely the steroid montage continuation and Mr. Poopy Butthole's recovery.

New Kingdom Hearts info soon.
Saw Ice T and that was it.
KH news is a delay to whenever they feel like it lol

zeemumu

Skullgirls OST is awesome.
Need to practice the game one day.

Saw Ice T and that was it.
KH news is a delay to whenever they feel like it lol

Just do the tutorials and then complete every character's story. That'll give you all of the fundamentals.

Numb

Just do the tutorials and then complete every character's story. That'll give you all of the fundamentals.

Indeed.
Did the tutorials in the old one but forgot everything. Shouldn't take long again.
Never did any of the stories so should probably get on that.

I am a Tekken fan.
Waiting is what i'm best at.
And that's just 14 months away.

Nah breh..KH fans have been waiting for KH3 since 2004....you don't know the wait.

And are Marvel movies getting backlash lately or is it me? AoU wasn't terrible it was just more of the same, (better imo than the first but hey).

AoU will be the new Man of Steel soon.

Numb

Nah breh..KH fans have been waiting for KH3 since 2004....you don't know the wait.

And are Marvel movies getting backlash lately or is it me? AoU wasn't terrible it was just more of the same, (better imo than the first but hey).

AoU will be the new Man of Steel soon.

Got like 18 handheld ones in the middle but you right.
Don't hear the need for one as much as FF7R/HL3/TLG/Shenmue3 so thought they were cool(cooler) with it.
Even louder noise coming from FF15 compared.
Tekken X Street Fighter is not happening is it?
I refuse to believe this.
It's what i wake up every day for.
But seriously it's been half a decade. Not long but it is.

Numb

Don't know what the polls they were doing a while back for SC were for but i somehow can't see it.
Don't you wanna see how they struggle with making TKxSF work tho?
Hype for it comes from mostly how hush everything is which means they got squat even with all the bullshit Harada spews every 6months to silence us.
If you don't shut your George Jefferson's hairline looking mouth up.
Get this man Slay.

Numb

Invested too much at this point to back down. Won't be surprised if they cancel it.
On the side of a CVS game they'll just use the same excuse as TKxSF.
''SFV and KOF14 are on the way so it is not the right time'' etc etc etc

Mizerman

Invested too much at this point to back down. Won't be surprised if they cancel it.
On the side of a CVS game they'll just use the same excuse as TKxSF.
''SFV and KOF14 are on the way so it is not the right time'' etc etc etc

"We would enjoy another working partnership with SNK. However, we feel that the market is not sustainable for another game at this moment. Please understand."

Numb

Oh take out customization completely. That shit ruined the series in my eye.

But Soul Calibur V did its women pretty conservatively..besides Elysium.
Not all of them. Namco is somehow not crazy with the girls. This is good.
Love (good) customs tho.
Gordon pls
"We would enjoy another working partnership with SNK. However, we feel that the market is not sustainable for another game at this moment. Please understand."

They actually said that.
And '' we had TKxSF pretty much in good shape but giving them(Capcom with SFV) It's time to shine and also there was no ''good time'' to release it.
Coming out and actually saying in public that it is ''their turn now''

giphy.gif

This middleschool on a swing??

NOPE. Go back to the system in SC3, where you could not only custom build a character, but give them a fighting style completely unlike the main cast

Nah customization as a whole needs to go. Its caused waaaaay too much to go towards it rather than the game itself. It got waaay too gimmicky with it that the series lost its identity. Its the opposite problem Tekken has. Tekken is trying to force identity when it already had it, Soul Calibur forgot it had one and tried to fill it with customization and Link(yes I'm still salty about that.)

But I don't see a good Soul Calibur game coming anytime soon. Even if they do release one they'll drop support in 3 months cuz Namco.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom