• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT12| Days of Future Bans

Status
Not open for further replies.

Malyse

Mr take yo girl for a ride

"MY SADDLE'S WAITING
COME AND, JUMP ON IT"

U2cwEaTTSLQ.jpg

Kreed

Y'know, it isn't just because of the latest "attraction and race" thread, but I've always wanted to take the time or see someone else take the time to create a collage of portraits covered with the words "ALL OF THE PEOPLE IN THIS PICTURE ARE BLACK" or latino or whatever other category. I just never really got around to seeing if I could put it together.

The only categories are black people and Asian people. And with Asian women it's always guys having an Asian fetish. Otherwise black men, women, and Asian men are the only ones hit with the "I don't find you attractive" shit that people want to defend like a badge of honor. Other ethnic groups do not exist in this context EXCEPT as imaginary scenarios to defend their shit opinions, which is the biggest red flag that these statements are racist and/or social conditioning in the first place.

Malyse

Congratulate me. I've pissed off Gamegaters and got a reddit inbox full of trash and threats becuase I'm interested in Indivisible. Oh and I started at lease three flame wars.

Heh.

It feels good to be back.

Mizerman

Congratulate me. I've pissed off Gamegaters and got a reddit inbox full of trash and threats becuase I'm interested in Indivisible. Oh and I started at lease three flame wars.

Heh.

The fact that you survived the experience is something.

Numb

Heh.

congrats.
Also what the hell could they have against Indivisible to be like that? It's Indivisible.

Heh.

I'm too old to know any of these things you're talking about, but congrats? lol..

Malyse

congrats.
Also what the hell could they have against Indivisible to be like that? It's Indivisible.

"SJW propaganda" and hate for a darkskinned female lead. Oh and fallout from censored panties in Skullgirls.

------

I need an explaination for this

tumblr_mwfe1cZvYZ1r3msfuo2_540.png

tumblr_mwfe1cZvYZ1r3msfuo1_540.png

Numb

"SJW propaganda" and hate for a darkskinned female lead. Oh and fallout from censored panties in Skullgirls.

------

I need an explaination for this

https://40.media.tumblr.com/e9fe961deb3647ac062167201321e5e4/tumblr_mwfe1cZvYZ1r3msfuo2_540.png[/MG]
[IMG]https://41.media.tumblr.com/e80807917828dc1f8ca386574e14a0f4/tumblr_mwfe1cZvYZ1r3msfuo1_540.png[/IG][/QUOTE]

Oh so it's[I] t[I]hose[/I][/I] types?nvm. Carry on making them salt.
And i don't know or want to know what is going in that image either.
Sonic fans stay crazy

Furyous

so no one here wanna date JLaw?

she wants company, a dependable man!

Of course I'd put in a bid. Someone has to take the hit and baptize her into the diaspora. Best believe I'd "hope" she gets preggers so I can get that good KFed run. Let me find her in the right club at the right moment.

Heh.

NOTE: dreamdrop died on the way back to his home planet

Malyse

Of course I'd put in a bid. Someone has to take the hit and baptize her into the diaspora. Best believe I'd "hope" she gets preggers so I can get that good KFed run. Let me find her in the right club at the right moment.

JLaw is basically America's sweetheat, right? Imagine the fallout if she starts dating a black dude.

Village

------

As far as the SJW propaganda thing, this line of thinking continues to astound me on the basis that someone is using a compliment as... an insult. But ok. I also got into a... discussion with someone in a class last Friday, about what is censorship and what is a creator making a decision. And someone literally trying to justify why the chose to use animals in their senior thesis with the " can relate theology " homie trying to say that he using animals because he finds that folks only relate to their race. Wat.

As far as the pic goes, I offer you another sonic related picture without explanation

victory selfie

RedSwirl

The only categories are black people and Asian people. And with Asian women it's always guys having an Asian fetish. Otherwise black men, women, and Asian men are the only ones hit with the "I don't find you attractive" shit that people want to defend like a badge of honor. Other ethnic groups do not exist in this context EXCEPT as imaginary scenarios to defend their shit opinions, which is the biggest red flag that these statements are racist and/or social conditioning in the first place.

Should I bring that up in the thread?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom