• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT13| Kimba is the New Blacked

The bullshit that comes out of EuroGaf in response to racial discrimination in the EU criticisms is crazy. Ol boy up in that thread is really saying that there is no Ferguson levels of racial tension in Europe after all of the Immigrant drama happening right now, being the news topic of that very same thread, and after the on again, off again violence in Paris. Every other day since the people fled to Germany there is news of some mass movement of people doing dark shit because of racial tension.

I don't even fuck with EuroGAF anymore. There's too much outright denial and whenever you try and bring up blatantly racist shit done they always try and deflect "Bubut we don't have the same history as you Americans. Our blackface isn't the same as your blackface!" SMH

rejoice.png

https://www.instagram.com/p/BBYB3okPfna/

Yeah, I have to close this. At work.

HBD Numb.

These curly hair afro chicks are going to be my downfall. I haven't even been with one, but I just know it. I know it

Slayven

Way ahead of you there. :p Unless, of course, you mean the mainland. But Europe isn't the United States, there's too much bad blood between the countries for an organised movement and individually they just don't care (or worse, are blind to there being a problem).
More of a cultural thing. There seems to be a big mind set of punching down is ok because they makeup 2.54 percent of the population.

jmood88

I refuse to believe that anyone in Germany doesn't understand how racism works and/or what can be construed as racist. They just don't give a fuck.

Slayven

How does a big ass site like GameTrailers just suddenly close up shop?

And without warning too
Goddamn. no warning either. Some shit must have went down.
But to never question it? even with several people telling you why it's wrong then to go on the defensive when someone else questions it?

Edit:holy cats gametrailers is gone
You would be surprised, to a lot of people they start question shit and they take it as an attack on them and what they believe

For example people wilding out over Beyounce's video.

Goddamn. no warning either. Some shit must have went down.

You would be surprised, to a lot of people they start question shit and they take it as an attack on them and what they believe

For example people wilding out over Beyounce's video
Is this the Giuliani thing? cuz I thought that was a Michael Jackson tribute

That's how it is unfortunately. Some people just refuse to be seen as wrong or misinformed.
I just don't get why it's so hard to say I was wrong about x tho, I mean I'm always fuckin up and usually have to own up to it

Maybe it's the anonymous nature of the net

Shy

I stopped watching him a while ago. Every once in a while I watch an episode, and then immediately remember why I stopped watching him again.

Anytime he talks about Islam, Israel, Vaccines, Food, Political Correctness or Animals - I can't help but jam a pen through my ear. Dudes straight up sexist, and ignorant as shit when it comes to race.
Same here. I stopped watching him a good eight years ago, i think. Because of that shit.
:D
That is easy

That is Big One the original 6th ranger

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sZF-X1jeNnA

Tuxedo Mask is a homage to him
That chap is Jojo's level of flamboyance, it's awesome....... Wish i could pull that off. :(
Stop pushing your African-American Negrenda!
QJVmPTX.png

Kreed

The Germany thread is crazy

I don't get the "I never saw or heard it was bad, so it must be ok" mentally

It's 2016 they got Internet access

Or they can turn on their local news:

"Many older black actors come from the music industry, and that wasn't a fit for the play as it wasn't a musical," he told The Local newspaper.

"When we couldn't find an elderly black actor who fit the role and could speak with a perfect German accent, we opted for blackface make-up."

He said he was saddened by the controversy: "I tried to make a play about racism and ended up being called a racist".

But his comments were dismissed by the advocacy group, Initiative for Black Germans.

"There are more than enough black actors in Germany, especially in Berlin. Schendel is making excuses," said spokesman Tahir Della.

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-16492222

These clowns don't even realize they are pulling old "US racism" tricks with their "I'm a white German male, let me speak for all of Europe and say no one is offended by this" song and dance.

Top Bottom