• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT13| Kimba is the New Blacked

OzuBbb3.gif
Why does that look so bad lol. The flip between the car I mean.
because physics and her psy-blade shouldn't be able to cut through a cantaloupe.
Basically. Shit must be running on UE3..

akira28

I think that Frinkle search engine spoils the spirit of there being a simpsons picture for everything.

really mahvel should just get all their stuff back. Not for purpose of doing shitty crossovers. But so they can do really genuine gritty up to date superhero movies. not the bubble gum fluff that all the others seem to put out.

i want another blade level gem.

I think that Frinkle search engine spoils the spirit of there being a simpsons picture for everything.

really mahvel should just get all their stuff back. Not for purpose of doing shitty crossovers. But so they can do really genuine gritty up to date superhero movies. not the bubble gum fluff that all the others seem to put out.

You still need to know the lines to take full advantage of the Frinkiac (DON'T TOUCH IT), but I wish people would edit the text before posting. Sometimes you have lines from 3 characters on one still image.

God no.

-----

Psylocke is shit in general so "eh, whatever" at that gif.

This was my first time listening to the Breakfast Club in a while, so they hyped a segment called "new faces of black history" I honestly thought it was going to be a serious segment.

NOPE xD

"Patrice McDowell, Americas first thot"

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Gritty is overrated. Isn't anymore humane or engaging than any other tone.

akira28

Gritty is overrated. Isn't anymore humane or engaging than any other tone.

I haven't really liked any of the MCU movies save for Winter Soldier...But I'm a sucker for some dark filtered fake fog wet black asphalt back alley Marvel. Then again except for shitty ass Iron Man, all my favorite Marvel heroes had been NYC street level fighters. So Hawkeye and Black widow and Hulk and thor do nothing for me.

People just haven't felt that Marvel grit since the 90s. Mostly because Mahvel could afford to pay someone to keep the camera lens clean by this point.

Jack the Nipper is a known troll who never bothers supplying evidence for his arguments and doesn't actually come out of them having learned anything, just ignore him.

Congrats, MH!

What?

Just looking for some information like I said, guess I will just search for the ideas in old articles and such...

But I think what you are saying is very unfair and a straight out lie.

Enjoyed the movie straight out of compton and liked seeing how they use some ideas for certain cars and such like po porsche and just wanted to get some more slang on such things.

Is it really so bad to ask for a website based around slang? Wish people didn't jump to the idea of saying something is bait or trolling without even talking to a person about it at all. Since it was just one post. Not bait or trolling or whatever anyone had said.

EloquentM

aka Mannny
Straight up went to a thread full of minorities asking about slang and gangster culture. Get your corny stereotyping ass out of here.

Straight up went to a thread full of minorities asking about slang and gangster culture. Get your corny stereotyping ass out of here.

Well, sorry.. if it sounds bad just say I apologize. I just take interest in music, rap and things. Not trying to offend anyone. I like the aspect of what he thread is, that is true for me. I'll just say it was bad to ask and move on.

Kreed

What?

Just looking for some information like I said, guess I will just search for the ideas in old articles and such...

But I think what you are saying is very unfair and a straight out lie.

Enjoyed the movie straight out of compton and liked seeing how they use some ideas for certain cars and such like po porsche and just wanted to get some more slang on such things.

Gordon you were right, I was too nice.

Enzom21

Hey you guys, I was wondering if you could give me some information about watermelon and fried chicken. I am a big fan of those things and want to get your opinions on them.

Happy Black History Month.

I got up to Afro Luffy in One Piece. Should I be offended by this portrayal? I'm just chalking it up to Usopp and Luffy being idiots but, lol what Usopp said didn't sit right with me.

Usopp: "This hairstyle will awaken your deepest latent primal powers. It is said that 'The champs are blacks' or is it 'blacks are champs'? Nonetheless, the strength in blacks is still a scientific mystery today. Luffy, if you wear this afro, your punch will become stronger!"

Had to back track to find out all the fuss.. no words

Anyway since we're somewhat on the topic of these Marvel movies, is it worth it to watch the past films to see how they all come together for the Civil war movie? I've read the comic but with one of the main focuses being on bucky and not spider-man i'm curious to see this line of story telling.

Bronx-Man

Banned
Is it really so bad to ask for a website based around slang? Wish people didn't jump to the idea of saying something is bait or trolling without even talking to a person about it at all. Since it was just one post. Not bait or trolling or whatever anyone had said.

You went through all this trouble when you could've just went to my Ask a Black Dude thread. I was gonna answer all your burning questions, but now you can kiss it goodbye. Sorry m8.

Kreed

I got up to Afro Luffy in One Piece. Should I be offended by this portrayal? I'm just chalking it up to Usopp and Luffy being idiots but, lol what Usopp said didn't sit right with me.

Usopp: "This hairstyle will awaken your deepest latent primal powers. It is said that 'The champs are blacks' or is it 'blacks are champs'? Nonetheless, the strength in blacks is still a scientific mystery today. Luffy, if you wear this afro, your punch will become stronger!"

"This time" it's actually a bad translation. All Ussop is talking about is the imaginary power of afros/there's no mention of black people.

D i Z

No one gives a shit what you enjoy. Get lost.

lol

This is one of the many reasons why I dig this group. My morning just felt exponentially better reading this exchange.

Had to back track to find out all the fuss.. no words

Anyway since we're somewhat on the topic of these Marvel movies, is it worth it to watch the past films to see how they all come together for the Civil war movie? I've read the comic but with one of the main focuses being on bucky and not spider-man i'm curious to see this line of story telling.

Really the only ones that really relate ( as far as we know pre release) would be the two Cap films, And AoU really.
IronMan 2 if you want the Warmachine back story, for what little there is of it. All of the Ironman flicks if you want to see the entire list of Tony's history with weaponizing every fuckshit bit of world altering tech he's produced, and how he's a bigger menace to the world that any unregistered power.
And I figure that Antman could do something interesting if they choose to actually use some of his potential, so seeing his film might be helpful too.

Top Bottom