• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT14| Ruthless: The So Well Spoken Story

Status
Not open for further replies.

giphy.gif

Y'all gon make me act a fool!

My wife and I are white evangelicals. Here’s why we chose to give birth to black triplets.:

I felt sheer delight during this pregnancy watching my son and daughter, with his dark brown skin and her with the ringlet hair and slightly tan skin, kiss my white wife’s growing belly. Each evening they said good night to those three growing little girls in her belly, and now they get to finally say sweet dreams to their baby sisters — face-to-adorable-face.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...riplets/?postshare=3431461246307877&tid=ss_tw

i donno but this paragraph sounded like some fetish scene lol

I just heard that Harriet Tubman isn't going to be the new face of the $20 bill, but that Andrew Jackson will continue to be on the front of the note and she's just gonna be on the back. Is this true? Who thought it would be a good idea to venerate an abolitionist former slave and a staunch slave owner who would have been against everything she ever stood for at the same time?

Young Magus

Imm0rt4l

I'm kinda ambivalent to having Harriet Tubman on the 20. Being placed on the reason why her and so many were slaves is tricky. But these stories of folks on the right being up and arms over her being on the bill cuz "political correctness", which has seemingly lost all meaning, makes me want to say fuck it. I feel like adopting this Beyonce formation mentality and coopting it for Harriet Tubman. "Best revenge is your paper"

Slayven

Wuttup, pops?

So Drumpf is pro trans folks using whichever bathroom they choose, but anti "PC" about putting Harriet on the $20..what exact demographic is he going after here? Will he change his mind on both tomorrow?

His pivoting to the center....he is not pivoting to the center

His pivoting to the center....he is not pivoting to the center

People are fools. Here's the bottom line right here..

Politico said:
He added, "You know, there's a big move to create new bathrooms. Problem with that is for transgender, that would be—first of all, I think that would be discriminatory in a certain way. That would be unbelievably expensive for businesses in the country. Leave it the way it is."

This ain't about no fucking kindness. It's about the money. It's ALWAYS about the money..

Aiustis

I'm kinda ambivalent to having Harriet Tubman on the 20. Being placed on the reason why her and so many were slaves is tricky. But these stories of folks on the right being up and arms over her being on the bill cuz "political correctness", which has seemingly lost all meaning, makes me want to say fuck it. I feel like adopting this Beyonce formation mentality and coopting it for Harriet Tubman. "Best revenge is your paper"

Wish they'd done Sojourner Truth tbh.

Furyous

G'Mornin BCT.
I am not DY's alt.

I'm on the verge of getting encouraged to leave the church I attend. People don't want me in the same areas as their children corrupting their minds because I am somewhere over the age of "young adult". There's no adult places of worship either young adult or family. There was young adult, married, and family. Now it's young adult or family. Tell me why I walked into church one time and people were segregated by gender. I looked around like where am I?

Anywhoo, what's new in yall world? I'm over here clicking the refesh button on this Fiyastarter podcast hoping they discuss this tank.

Aiustis

G'Mornin BCT.
I am not DY's alt.

I'm on the verge of getting encouraged to leave the church I attend. People don't want me in the same areas as their children corrupting their minds because I am somewhere over the age of "young adult". There's no adult places of worship either young adult or family. There was young adult, married, and family. Now it's young adult or family. Tell me why I walked into church one time and people were segregated by gender. I looked around like where am I?

Anywhoo, what's new in yall world? I'm over here clicking the refesh button on this Fiyastarter podcast hoping they discuss this tank.

There's always another church.

Johndoey

Banned
My wife and I are white evangelicals. Here’s why we chose to give birth to black triplets.:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...riplets/?postshare=3431461246307877&tid=ss_tw

i donno but this paragraph sounded like some fetish scene lol
So that dude and his wife are clearly sexually aroused by the situation right? Everyone's feeling. The kids will get roped into some fucked up shit when they're older,

I mean the children exist to fellate their savior complex. They're metaphysical masturbatory aids.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom