• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT14| Ruthless: The So Well Spoken Story

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn just saw this..

Probably going to pass tonight.

DJOnyyU.gif

:p

What we need is a new Tobal game. Tobal 2 is 3D fighting bliss.

This I can get behind..

FyreWulff

Why would anyone want a Killer 7 sequel? It's solid on it's own.

good way to waste money..

.. also, my personal opinion, but there's a huge thread on reddit about Obama visiting Japan and the nuclear memorial sites. Holy crap the nuclear bomb apologists are out in force. Everyone ignores the fact that the govt' intentionally left the targets pristine so they could use the cities as controls in a science experiment. I just dislike the idea of "it was war, you can do anything in it, they lose it!" and it leads one down a very dark path.

D i Z

good way to waste money..

.. also, my personal opinion, but there's a huge thread on reddit about Obama visiting Japan and the nuclear memorial sites. Holy crap the nuclear bomb apologists are out in force. Everyone ignores the fact that the govt' intentionally left the targets pristine so they could use the cities as controls in a science experiment. I just dislike the idea of "it was war, you can do anything in it, they lose it!" and it leads one down a very dark path.

Anything Obama does that can be seen as apologetic for the shit this country has done isn't going to go over well. People run from shame even if it's about events that didn't happen in their lifetimes. You have to consider that so many are taught that the "victories" of the past are theirs as well. Nationalism really is unapologetic indoctrination for a solid chunk of this country.

Can we get a new Def Jam Fight for NY?

Geriatric edition?

Trey

only franchises that deserve revivals are crash bandicoot and freedom fighters, the rest of those tired games can stay dead.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom