• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT14| Ruthless: The So Well Spoken Story

Status
Not open for further replies.
michael_b._jordan_and_lupita_nyongo_chadwick_boseman_split.jpg

Jordan with an African Accent demands 10 dollars
Wish the movie was sooner -_-

D i Z

You know, I'm crazy eager to see this as well. But if they fuck up even some of the minor details and compromise over the usual hurdles then it's going to be heartbreaking. This can't be just good. It's going to have to live up to and exceed that standard that we all deal with everyday. Take that time. Build it correctly. Do it right.

TheFlow

Banned
Hory shit that Uncharted thread. Never seen so many bans before.

The thing is why are they cracking down on the shitposting and drivebys in that thread but none of the stuff in OT? Eminem thread was a recent example

shingi70

Banned
Black Panther is going to so damn good isn't even funny., but man I think I hate hardcore MCU fanboys. Seems like Marvel putting out Black Panther somehow makes them uber diverse and some revisionist history bullshit.

Slayven

New hair products.

H2iIFt4.jpg

Figured I'd replace JBCO and try out argan because it's lighter. I'll space it out with shea butter oil and see which my hair prefers.

Argan smells amazing, by the way.
Girl should have let me know, I would have got you some Sally Beauty Supply gift cards
Hory shit that Uncharted thread. Never seen so many bans before.

The thing is why are they cracking down on the shitposting and drivebys in that thread but none of the stuff in OT? Eminem thread was a recent example

Reminds me of the old days and mods would just daisy cutter a thread

shingi70

Banned
What happened this time?

I got riled up and probably over reacted. Some dude made haha DC-gaf said their shit was going to be diverse, and I felt the need to put that nigga in his place for insinuating diversity is some type of fanboy battle to be won, and that's unfair when Quality aside the DC films and TV shows have been incredibly diverse and we should celebrate Poc of color and women getting major parts no matter what.

What games are you guys playing

Uncharted 4
Witcher 3
nba 2k16

Dragon's Dogma on my new laptop. The 360 version was already one of my favorite games of the generation, but playing it at 1080p with a solid 60fps + mods just elevates it to new heights.

Need to get back to Fire Emblem at some point. Stopped on the final chapter of Birthright Classic/Hard. Never got around to playing Conquest.

Mizerman

I got riled up and probably over reacted. Some dude made haha DC-gaf said their shit was going to be diverse, and I felt the need to put that nigga in his place for insinuating diversity is some type of fanboy battle to be won, and that's unfair when Quality aside the DC films and TV shows have been incredibly diverse and we should celebrate Poc of color and women getting major parts no matter what.

Ah.

I agree with your point, tho.

I just don't want to embarrass you man. I use to kill them in the arcade with T.Hawk

Yeah..come embarrass me.

---

Fucking technology. My old Fire TVs seem to pick up from whenever there's a power flicker/outage as if nothing ever happened. This newer model got me unplugging it just so the net works again? How are we going backwards on the new shit? 😕

Slayven

I feel like there should be a program that runs on gaf that looks for certain words in an OP and just auto generate a first post that says "Go to the fucking doctor"

Enzom21

13174096_10104050752506383_4558087341201756798_n.jpg

Speaking of Ben Vereen:
000226026-the-rocky-horror-picture-show.jpg

I hate the original Rocky Horror Picture Show so I doubt this will be any better.

I feel like there should be a program that runs on gaf that looks for certain words in an OP and just auto generate a first post that says "Go to the fucking doctor"

Can't wait for: "I got my penis stuck in the vacuum and now it's bleeding, what should I do GAF?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom