• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT17| - Thanks, Obama

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whenever you're mad at GAF, remember that you could be trying to discuss this on Reddit. I get the desire for edgy comedy, but doing low quality vids with no real jokes in them isn't the way to go. An you're a moron if you think you can get away with it on Disney's dime. Pewdiepie is a grown-ass man that should of known better. Now he has to live with his decision

lol yeah GAF is definitely one of the better places to discuss stuff

no upvote/downvote shit, smiley spam, oppressive moderation, etc

Validation in their shitty views. If PDP is wrong they might have to do some self reflection and realized they views might be bad

That's exactly what it is. "I like this guy who the media is criticizing which means they're criticizing me. How dare they criticize me?! I'm awesome! The media is wrong!"

----

Besides being a White Savior movie the worst thing about The Great Wall is that it's not bad enough for Double Toasted go ham on. Damon & Dafoe add nothing to the movie 'cept "Star Power".

That's exactly what it is. "I like this guy who the media is criticizing which means they're criticizing me. How dare they criticize me?! I'm awesome! The media is wrong!"

----

Besides being a White Savior movie the worst thing about The Great Wall is that it's not bad enough for Double Toasted go ham on. Damon & Dafoe add nothing to the movie 'cept "Star Power".
I heard it was more "China is the best" then white men saving the day. Apparently Damon can only win because he becomes like the Chinese

I heard it was more "China is the best" then white men saving the day. Apparently Damon can only win because he becomes like the Chinese

Nah, they only come up with "winning" strategies after he shows up. He fights & kills these monsters that he's never seen before just as well as soldiers who've been training for years to fight them.

D i Z

So... game licenses and saves are region locked on PS4, which means me buying a copy of Bloodborne for my own account doesn't mean I get to play it.

;/ Ugh, not sure what I wanna do to distract myself tonight

Wait. This is the part where I always get confused. I've pulled games from different regions and played the on on other accounts in other regions before. Did it with Destiny during the Alpha and Nioh. Once I redid the licenses from the account that I wanted to play it was good to go. Does that help at all?

Slayven

The myth that gaf is a liberal haven is funny. It is better then most places. That is because most places are lost causes

----

Nah, they only come up with "winning" strategies after he shows up. He fights & kills these monsters that he's never seen before just as well as soldiers who've been training for years to fight them.

The best part is the white people save the chinese people with
magnets

Izuna

Banned
Wait. This is the part where I always get confused. I've pulled games from different regions and played the on on other accounts in other regions before. Did it with Destiny during the Alpha and Nioh. Once I redid the licenses from the account that I wanted to play it was good to go. Does that help at all?

Too late for me to check since I deleted the US version

~~

Used someone's US account to download the game, didn't want to use their account (not primary), so I bought the game on mine and it was locked and tried to download another version of the same game...

On Xbox it's the same file usually.

PS4, I read that saves are region locked so...

Whenever you're mad at GAF, remember that you could be trying to discuss this on Reddit. I get the desire for edgy comedy, but doing low quality vids with no real jokes in them isn't the way to go. An you're a moron if you think you can get away with it on Disney's dime. Pewdiepie is a grown-ass man that should of known better. Now he has to live with his decision

And that's the thing people are forgetting in that thread. Pewdiepie fucked up. Completely. Now he has to live with that fuck up. No need to blame the media about the mistake you made. The mistake you had plenty of time to figure out if it would fly, which it obviously wouldn't. This is something on your hands, PDP. No 15 second sorry ass apologies or blaming he media will change that. Hold that L, Felix, because Disney is gonna make sure you do. For a long time.

Slayven

And that's the thing people are forgetting in that thread. Pewdiepie fucked up. Completely. Now he has to live with that fuck up. No need to blame the media about the mistake you made. The mistake you had plenty of time to figure out if it would fly, which it obviously wouldn't. This is something on your hands, PDP. No 15 second sorry ass apologies or blaming he media will change that. Hold that L, Felix, because Disney is gonna make sure you do. For a long time.

If you going to be edgy, own that shit. Don't be hard as hell until people start calling you out.

Andrew Dice Clay wouldn't have made an apology video, Andrew Dice Clay also works curly fries at Arby's

Kreed

Everyone in this thread would be dead in the water from the lurkers/alt account party if GAF had a voting system. They'd have to invent a new super negative symbol for Slayven and Gordon.

If you going to be edgy, own that shit. Don't be hard as hell until people start calling you out.

Andrew Dice Clay wouldn't have made an apology video, Andrew Dice Clay also works curly fries at Arby's

Exactly. Don't get your knickers in a twist when people start calling you out for being a prick.

Izuna

Banned
Nevermind then. I know not of what I speak. Works on PS like a charm.

I mean, on Xbox it works completely fine, I can download a US game on another account and have it work with someone's license, copying that file to another Xbox etc.

Doesn't seem to work on PS4 but meh (bad writing, I meant on PS4 saves are region locked, but Xbox isn't)

anyway I'm gunna get an early night. No games to distract from BS left and right.

You gotta be a dumb motherfucker to be pulling in millions contributing NOTHING to society and have deals in the works with entertainment giants and decide to joke around with Nazi shit

Oh well, his fans with still defend him to death

Yeah, I get angry at some of the discussion here too but it's waaay better than the discussion on other forums. Like fucking /v/ on 4chan, I have never seen not a single person say they like PDP but now all of the sudden he's a cool guy that needs defending.

I have a way of wording stuff when I need to ask a question on chan or reddit (depending on the subreddit). You have to word it so that you set someone else up to stroke their ego of how knowledgeable they are about a topic. Or just say something that is incorrect on purpose so they can correct you.

No real discussions happen there.

Slayven

What if Gaf has sigs?

You gotta be a dumb motherfucker to be pulling in millions contributing NOTHING to society and have deals in the works with entertainment giants and decide to joke around with Nazi shit

Disney and Google money brahs.

Hate when they do that shit at the end of the month when i am broke

Disney and Google money brahs.

This! PDP was making money over fucking fist doing fuck all and fouled it all up in one fell swoop. It's like taking a good look at your gravy train one day and deciding to stick flammable sap and dynamite on it because you thought it be hilarious. And then blaming it on the people who were reporting you for sticking flammable sap and dynamite on the train, that cost folks their jobs and you money.

Slayven

This! PDP was making money over fucking fist doing fuck all and fouled it all up in one fell swoop. It's like taking a good look at your gravy train one day and deciding to stick flammable sap and dynamite on it because you thought it be hilarious. And then blaming it on the people who were reporting you for sticking flammable sap and dynamite on the train, that cost folks their jobs and you money.

It was all over the news, you couldn't google youtube without it coming up. When the money starts coming up short, bet he will make more videos blaming everybody but himself.

Slayven

I'm putting a 70MB anime gif in mine
Y'all gotta deal with it!

Only natural

I am bringing back the classics

IronMan_425x100.jpg

Slayven

You know if BCT members got a billion dollars I think we will be alright.

Dreamy will just spend the rest of his days hiring Gram models to cosplay as disney princesses and play around his house modeled after Disney World.

Gordon will hire Emeril to teach him how to season shit

excelsiorlef will finally be able to fund that version of Rent where Kitty Pryde is the main character

HarSon will buy the rights to Booty Talk and relaunch the series in a different direction

MHWilliams will finally learn the name of the Kooplings

Jandro will buy the Jags and hire Bill Belichek

Numb

Forearm will finally get enough candy

Shy will buy his own cemetery where he will store his ''stuff''. Yh, that

Malyse

You know if BCT members got a billion dollars I think we will be alright.

Dreamy will just spend the rest of his days hiring Gram models to cosplay as disney princesses and play around his house modeled after Disney World.

Gordon will hire Emeril to teach him how to season shit

excelsiorlef will finally be able to fund that version of Rent where Kitty Pryde is the main character

HarSon will buy the rights to Booty Talk and relaunch the series in a different direction

MHWilliams will finally learn the name of the Kooplings

Jandro will buy the Jags and hire Bill Belichek

Fuck no.

I'd buy a country, establish a monarchy, and start a state sponsored corporation to work on all the projects I've been putting off, hire Brandon Sanderson and NisiOisiN to write tie in novels, and commission VOFAN to do character art. Then once that was started, I'd get one of those Korean animation houses to make a tie in animated show, with the opening theme by kz and the ending theme by ryo.

If I had a billion dollars, I would make an animation studio and hire the artists of BCT to make shows with diverse cast for each one. No more token black people added to the cast just because.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom