• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT17| - Thanks, Obama

Status
Not open for further replies.
with 1 billion
i would systematically destroy Ubisoft
Get T Swift to remix to her style all of Nas's catalog so he'd have hits
buy the Civilization series and introduce a patch that deletes steam if you launch it
make a sequel to Tank Girl
make a Kitty Pride a solo film
Get Spooky Black, Turquoise Jeep on my mixtape

akira28

how to burn a billion dollars in a toxic waste fire?

if you want to get them to restart the Tank Girl comic I might support you though.

I remember defending PDP back when the hate was simple. I even respected the stance he took about how (and I'm paraphrasing here) life isn't fair re: other content makers not getting the views you feel they deserve ("if you want them to get more views, then keep reloading their videos, since that's how Youtube works"). Now that he's regurgitating nazi jokes, I'm out, fuck THAT lol.

And if I had a billion, nobody would know it unless I planned on sharing with that person. I'd still throw a BCT bbq/meetup though.
I'll pay coach but not first class for plane tickets

Man some folks really hurt over PDP. Bless their hearts

Lots of familiar faces coming out of the woodwork. Faces that have been in threads about Hillary clintons emails that were about nothing but when a trump threads shows up, they are nowhere to be found. And now the pathetic jokers have a place to mingle and defend some sorry ass joke from a man who should've been smart enough not to say it in the first place. Both PDP and those pricks are the true joke here.

akira28

I would start a publishing company, and an animation studio, and probably underwrite a few music production companies. basically my billion would mostly go into building a black enterprise network.

Either I suck ass at The Last Guardian or telling Trico where I want him to go is a real pain in the ass. He jumps on the platform I want and as soon as I try to position myself on his head he jumps right back down off the platform.
I always love how every single subreddit bitches about the downvote button and how they hate it, but Reddit will never get rid of it.
Downvote xD

akira28

Twitter blows my mind. Disney was looking to buy them but decided they were too toxic. You would think they would do something to fix at least the perception. Nope.

selling out to Disney is kind of the kiss of death. They probably still think of themselves as rebels in some way instead of the media outlet of the moment.

FyreWulff

one thing i know for sure, never take a games industry job with disney. they never really get invested in it and back out as soon as it looks like stock projects aren't worth it.

Beefy

PDP is just a waste:

Spews Nazi "jokes"
Spews rape "jokes"
Has said n*gger a few times
Also has been homophobic

But because he is a decent looking white boy all is fine.

Only thing Disney's good for are the teen stars

you'll hear some grumbling but at the end of the day Miley Cyrus, Zendaya, Sprouse Twins, etc got a good boost in life thanks to their careers

akira28

Don't forget rich

in a different age, with that status they would be throwing flowers at him and parties in his honor instead of retweets. he's an entertainment sensation remember? You think there aren't PDP stans like there are Rhianna stans? They would probably try not to show it, but it bleeds through.

Numb

in a different age, with that status they would be throwing flowers at him and parties in his honor instead of retweets. he's an entertainment sensation remember? You think there aren't PDP stans like there are Rhianna stans? They would probably try not to show it, but it bleeds through.

Only afraid that many are on the younger side and exposed to this
Profanity and yelling is one thing and this is a whole other thing

Dai101

Banned
Yo holmes! Hope ya'll doing fine.

I was lurking that thread over community, you know the DC movies one. What a fucking clusterfuck and i dissown raptor. We'll revoke his uno green card.

Only thing Disney's good for are the teen stars

you'll hear some grumbling but at the end of the day Miley Cyrus, Zendaya, Sprouse Twins, etc got a good boost in life thanks to their careers

I need to see Zendaya in Spiderman, need those tears from you know who.

Also what happened to the twins? I've to confess that Suite Life and On Deck was my guilty pleasure.

LionPride

Banned
Yo holmes! Hope ya'll doing fine.

I was lurking that thread over community, you know the DC movies one. What a fucking clusterfuck and i dissown raptor. We'll revoke his uno green card.

I need to see Zendaya in Spiderman, need those tears from you know who.

Also what happened to the twins? I've to confess that Suite Life and On Deck was my guilty pleasure.
Dylan started a band, Cole is on Riverdal

They took a break to ya know, live, and have done better since

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom