• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT17| - Thanks, Obama

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's...a really apt analogy.

That game is basically all one hit kills in a bamboo forest. Shit was hard as fuck but lit once you got the hang of it. Like chess...with swords.
You step in you don't get a recovery. One mistake and you're done.

Wish someone would do a modern take on the idea. Shit would sell.
Bloody Roar was always my game
I would do horrible things for a new Bloody Roar

Dude I've talked to and did favors for I. The last 2 years shows up today with a MAGA hat...Got me plotting how to fuck his GF and his daughter now (in the next year)

So the White woman behind Emmit Till's lynching confessed she made up the story of him wolf whistling and making physical advances at her. No surprises there. She's still alive & her family keeps her hidden.

Fuck her. Fuck her for essentially killing Emmet Till. Fuck her for taking all this damn time to confess, even though we all know she lied. Fuck her for prospering all this time. And Fuck her for making it difficult for the actual victims of rape when the perpetrator is black (see Cosby, Nate Parker, R Kelly, etc).

Racial slurs only belong in the bedroom. Nothing better then an eroticaly enhanced "Moon Cricket "

Nope. Not in my bedroom. You can take that fantasy and shove it up your ass.

Dereck

If they not playing Def Jam then hit 'em wit da

toAgD3T.gif

I was a top 50 player in the world at Icon and I still hate that shit for killing the franchise.

Gimme fight for NY with online Sony. I need it.

Oh yeah. I should check if my library has any of these. I haven't been to the library in....years. I generally read ebooks now or buy them myself, but I haven't been able to for....a long while.

Thanks for reminding me.

Racial slurs only belong in the bedroom. Nothing better then an eroticaly enhanced "Moon Cricket "

giphy.gif

I usually make fun of you as jokes but right now I'm glad you don't know any Asian women ffs

Slayven

Oh yeah. I should check if my library has any of these. I haven't been to the library in....years. I generally read ebooks now or buy them myself, but I haven't been able to for....a long while.

Thanks for reminding me.

giphy.gif

I usually make fun of you as jokes but right now I'm glad you don't know any Asian women ffs

Why he got the Dooney and Burke tag from his Mommy's purse as an earring?

royalan

Slayven

This is un-motherfucking-accepable

TO MY NIGGAS WITH SHORT HAIR

YOU STILL GOTTA MOISTURIZE HOE

YOU STILL GOTTA DO IT

COCONUT OIL

SHEA BUTTER

PUT THAT SHIT ON YOUR HAIR RIGHT WHEN YOU GET OUT THE SHOWER

THEN

lVS8flK.jpg

(You can thank me later when somebody who don't even like yo ass is showin you what that mouth do because the waves was TOO clean.)

This House is Clean
r2G3Qg.gif

I'm mad that I can't play SF5 with y'all because I'm visiting family and there's no TV in this guest room, but at the same time I'm happy I didn't re-up my PS+ just in case that happened. Shy don't want none of this Gief anyways.

And I haven't played Fightcade in a minute, but I didn't know y'all were on that.

And shoutouts to Frozenprince, what's up

Slayven

I'm mad that I can't play SF5 with y'all because I'm visiting family and there's no TV in this guest room, but at the same time I'm happy I didn't re-up my PS+ just in case that happened. Shy don't want none of this Gief anyways.

And I haven't played Fightcade in a minute, but I didn't know y'all were on that.

And shoutouts to Frozenprince, what's up

We traded Jandro for Frozen i the Gaf Draft

Johndoey

Banned
I can't believe he actually did it, he actually signed an executive order to halt the refugee program and visa entry.

And we still don't know what the hell "extreme vetting" is supposed to be.
--
And John Hurt died? Fuck.

Zekes!

Finally got a chance to catch Moonlight. It was a damn good, that's for sure.

Got into a needless argument with my girl right afterwards which soured the night a bit, but still

Also, apparently some old white women said they needed subtitles for the movie to understand what they were saying. Just shook my damn head at that comment. Casual racism, hell yeah.

Earlier in the night, we came across a couple and my girl's coworker, and the woman in the couple was pretty upset about some Indigenous dude hurling some straight racist shit at some Middle Eastern folk. Was fine until she threw some casual racist shade at the Indigenous dude. Like yo, you don't combat racism with racism

Enzom21 said:
Has anyone watched Crazyhead on Netflix?
First two episodes were pretty good, reminds me of Buffy the Vampire Slayer.

Susie Wokoma is the lead:
index.php

https://youtu.be/chAxePzpFxA
Yo so I did end up checking this out. I didn't realize it at first, but that's the same girl who was playing Chewing Gum girl's older sister. She looks younger here, probably because she ain't dressing like one of the old women at church.

I like this shit a lot. A lot more than Chewing Gum. It reminds me a lot of Buffy The Vampire Slayer, but you got black people in it. That's really rare for anything sci-fi related. Shit had me rolling for a few. Good shit, but why these seasons so short? Chewing Gum was only 6 episodes too. I want to see more. Like Chewing Gum I don't understand what the hell the title has to do with the show. Kick ass black women represent!

zeemumu

Earlier in the night, we came across a couple and my girl's coworker, and the woman in the couple was pretty upset about some Indigenous dude hurling some straight racist shit at some Middle Eastern folk. Was fine until she threw some casual racist shade at the Indigenous dude. Like yo, you don't combat racism with racism

Discrimination tends to cancel out other forms of discrimination by having the new form of discrimination point out more prominent differences.

First is economic divides and politics

Then gender

Then minor region differences (like accents)

Then major region differences (skin color and culture)

Then galactic level (District 9)

Nothing like getting tipsy and commenting in the BCT. It's been one hell of a night.

I wish all you newer members a hardy welcome, and old family wish you cats the best.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom