• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT17| - Thanks, Obama

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shy

I watched both specials when they went up.

I thought they were both funny.
Like? I'm talking about writing and choice and consequence.

What about the other games? Or are you someone who heard Obsidian games are buggy and unfinished and decided they were bad?
Sorry i should of clarified. I wasn't referring to the writing.

From what i played of the game. The writing seemed ok to good.
EDIT: Never mind. I can't talk about this right now. I'm not in an emotionally-good place and I might just end up yelling at you and acting hostile over this. Forget it.
Damn. I'm sorry you're having a rough time fam. *hugs*
You're late

Though I supposed that's the norm with a man in your profession.

How much do you get paid per body?
If you have to ask, you can't afford me. 😜
*nods* Evening.
Hello you people
Evening my brother. What's the good word. ?
Evilore is really in this Dave Chappelle Netflix special.
He is. A lot. LOL.

I was quite surprised how much.
Really? Which part and what time?
Front row of the second special. Black blazer, white shirt untucked. (The smart-casual look)

Here's a gif from the special by another Gaffer.
z7ic6lx.gif

You see him in almost every crowd reaction short.

LionPride

Banned
"Isn't it amazing that a disease started in 1980 only kills niggas, F***, and junkies? All the people old white men hate."

Dave has zero chill

Yeah, Dave's back

zeemumu

Apparently TNT still has to do the content advisory about Django containing strong language even though they censored everything out.

Sch1sm

You must be really young.

They don't have to be exclusive facts, Dai! I am young, I've watched some trash things in my life. It's one thing to be garbage and B-D list as hell, it's another to have this kind of budget and fall short in everything from shooting to writing direction. That plot was horrendous. I've never been so unenthused by the closing of plot lines in my life before this. At least other films/shows attempt to make the end of one surprising, fun, or interesting in some way. They dropped the ball. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I'm exaggerating, anyway. I have a bad habit of that in order to get my point across. It was a pretty bad way to spend my time, though.

"Can someone help me with a minor electrical problem...."

Use tape. Any. Doesn't even have to be electrical tape. Also, put a fork in the socket and set that shit on fire.

Dai101

Banned
lol..

¿Te gusto, hombre?

Is fairly bland, i kind of liked it though. Is what it is, a fairly amusing show with somne bad execution for ideas that maybe in more competent hands (and more budget and time) would have worked. All in all i enjoyed it, mostly because outside of Ultimate SpiderMan i don't know nothing about the character.

Also it had Madame Gao, that alone made me watch it from start to end. She's such a fantastic villain and a manipulator.

There's more offensive shit (gotham anyone?) out there in tv, not every show can be Agents Of SHIELD can it?

Slayven

Apparently TNT still has to do the content advisory about Django containing strong language even though they censored everything out.
I love the tv edit of movies, the one for Baby Boy has everyone saying "Dockets" or somthing instead of "Nigga". Makes that fuck ass movie even more funny
Use tape. Any. Doesn't even have to be electrical tape. Also, put a fork in the socket and set that shit on fire.
You forgot to tell them to stand in a puddle of water

LionPride

Banned
In Baby Boy Tyrese slaps Taraji P Henson, then fucks her and she forgives him

Ving Rhames licks his head

The other Gooding says Heart like a dumbass

That movie, much like Belly, is a "Hood classic" aka It sucks shit

Sch1sm

I love the tv edit of movies, the one for Baby Boy has everyone saying "Dockets" or somthing instead of "Nigga". Makes that fuck ass movie even more funny

You forgot to tell them to stand in a puddle of water

They gotta wear socks and be on carpet, too.

In Baby Boy Tyrese slaps Taraji P Henson, then fucks her and she forgives him

Ving Rhames licks his head

The other Gooding says Heart like a dumbass

That movie, much like Belly, is a "Hood classic" aka It sucks shit

Greatest love story ever told

Sch1sm

Why every one and their mother gotta diss the X1 like it ain't got a million and one multiplat titles to its name? 😭

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom