• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT18| - Ma-ma-ma-MAXIMUM! Haram Achieved

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shy

That's almost just as sad.

That movie sucks and everything not Julia in it sucks. How do you make a Street Fighter movie in which most of the fighting is done with guns?
Because if memory serves.

The SF movie script was originally meant to be a G.I. Joe film. They just repurposed it.

Also don't feel too bad for him. apparently he had a great time filming it and ham'ing it up.
Shy is like a Chinese Vampire, toss out some tea and crumpets and he has to eat them until the kettle is empty
LOL.

Start with easy stuff. Cheap scotch, cheap bourbon, cheap cognac, etc etc and figure out of you've got a taste for it. If not, make cocktails out of it and you've got a new skill to impress your girl.

Woodford Reserve Kentucky Straight

WR Double Oaked

JW Blue

JW Private Collection '15

I could talk about the dark gold all day long.

Thanks for the recommendations and tips. I'm going to try to try stuff out this Spring/Summer.

akira28

Have you had Pete's? So fucking good..I miss DC ��

lol I see one of them is closeish to Howard U...and closer to the Jamaican spot the the wing spot that were really popular during the Prohibition days.

I'll have to try it sometime when I'm on the lookout for new pizza. One thing you wont miss about DC..trying to get around anywhere in northwest during mid day.

Whenever the choice has pizza in it. Always choose that my fam.

always bet on pizza sounds like wisdom to live by.

Do you have a go to cigar? I recently tried getting into this hobby after going to a cigar bar for my birthday.

Also some of y'all know how to live.

Off candy and sugar..yes.

lol I see one of them is closeish to Howard U...and closer to the Jamaican spot the the wing spot that were really popular during the Prohibition days.

I'll have to try it sometime when I'm on the lookout for new pizza. One thing you wont miss about DC..trying to get around anywhere in northwest during mid day.

I'm a cyclist..traffic don't mean a thing to me.

Slayven

briUEud.png

Its like Microsoft totally ignroed/forgot what made the 360 a success and the Ps3 a flop early on last gen. When they talk about first party games I roll my eyes.

Such a shame because X360 was giving the Ps2 a run for GOAT console.

My girl ia driving my car home and I got control of the sound system. Im trying to hint that I want sex through the playlist.

So far ive played

Bump n grind
Rains of castamere
Ignition
Marvins room
I got love by Nate Dogg

For some reason I dont think I'll be successful.

Slayven

Its like Microsoft totally ignroed/forgot what made the 360 a success and the Ps3 a flop early on last gen. When they talk about first party games I roll my eyes.

Such a shame because X360 was giving the Ps2 a run for GOAT console.

If MS came out tomorrow and said "We done with the console business, deuces" I would not be shocked

Slayven

Jesus. so Microsoft spent 200 dollars on a vinyl banner, and that was probably the whole budget right there.
The balloons aren't even fully inflated. Do you know how many inflated balloons you can get at Dollar General man? 10 dollars an your ass be on some UP shit.

akira28

you know that cold, limp ass balloon at the bottom is the perfect metaphor for Microsoft and Halo at this point.

they were so worried about them flying away, they didn't even care to make sure they would even stay in the air.

they spent exactly 25cents on those balloons you find in the soda aisle of the grocery store.

Do you have a go to cigar? I recently tried getting into this hobby after going to a cigar bar for my birthday.

Also some of y'all know how to live.

Hard choice cause it heavily depends on my drink, but

Cuban: Diplomaticos habana No.2

Non-cuban: Torano Gold Exodus '59, I usually go with Churchill shape .

Sch1sm

Especially because you would be dealing with Canadian money

$3 ain't shit in this city, and I still wouldn't.

C'mon, imagine living with someone who refuses to do any work 'cause they gotta dedicate their time to their music? That's what the one's I know are like, at least. Living at their moms, still, too, smh.

You better upload your first single to SoundCloud Mokujin

You know Vik got the studio ready

Wild. That's your future. You know you're buying first row tickets to any show of his.

C'mon, imagine living with someone who refuses to do any work 'cause they gotta dedicate their time to their music? That's what the one's I know are like, at least. Living at their moms, still, too, smh.

Wild. That's your future. You know you're buying first row tickets to any show of his.

I can trust Numb to at least throw a better 16 together than Vik... I hope

Damn, you harping on them for working on their art? Being an artist is a struggle. I doubt many cats want to stay with their mom,s but it's hard out here. From speaking to business owners they all pretty much say you got to spend like 80hrs a week on your business. Time spending waiting tables or something is time you could be pushing your product. Being an artist is in the game of selling yourself.

Sch1sm

Did a HD collection really do that much damage?

They dropped support for it early, left it broken for a long time (and it still is), because Halo 5 was in development. While owners were complaining about matchmaking and online within MCC, they were just like, "Here, have a multiplayer beta for Halo 5 if you owned the game prior to December 1x!" Keep in mind, this was Q4 2014, so not even a month after release they were already just shoving people toward the latest Halo title.

People didn't buy it to replay campaigns, they wanted to relive the multi of Halo 3, and they got a Halo 2 map instead. One they can't even use regularly.

Here, look at this, lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom