• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT18| - Ma-ma-ma-MAXIMUM! Haram Achieved

Status
Not open for further replies.

JeanGrey

Mass Effect is fun, i saw you playing last night. The facial expressions are a trip. And the camera is fucked up. Like when you first talk to that Korgan dude on the ship, it looked like you two were about to fight.

Yup it's​ fun. There is no wrong or right way to play it you just play.

Slayven

Yup it's​ fun. There is no wrong or right way to play it you just play.

My only real compliant is they could do better explaining game systems. Like crafting, and power management(why you can't carry a bunch of badass guns at the same time).

Numb

Morning
It's crazy that Oculus has stayed radio silent on Luckey for all this time.
Just hurting themselves bringing it up
It's not like standing against and publically distancing themselves from him makes a difference
it would

Also I forgot VR existed
Maybe in a couple of years it'll be a gaming branch that can't be ignored

shingi70

Banned
Bit of both, actually..

Was there super lesbian sex? Will Alabama not play the movie to protect the children?

It was pretty much a throw away line. Billy was the standout of the movie by far. Dude portrayed Autism with so much realism.

Listening to so well spoken and it just got me thinking that Ben Aflleck got more hate and shit on for being in a bad superhero movie than Casey Affleck got for pretty fucked up sexual assault allegations.

I feel like DMX was talking about shy when said the line

Shy does know rivers of london well.

You could say he wrote the book:

rivers-of-london-1-previews-cover_Revised_FINAL.jpg.size-600.jpg

I turn on tv today and what do i see. On the American Disney channel Africans and Hispanics playing a native american game. When will these libertard cucks stop pandering?

Pandering so hard, they gave Kevin Hart a role.

But seriously, this is wonderful. Elena is the real Latina Princess. Give her a damn movie, Disney.

Slayven

You could say he wrote the book:

Pandering so hard, they gave Kevin Hart a role.

But seriously, this is wonderful. Elena is the real Latina Princess. Give her a damn movie, Disney.

I never expected anyone on Gaf to have ever read Rivers of London( good book with a mix race lead). I need to finish the series.

But for real Beef and Dai need to come off those flying Jaguars

zeemumu

whelp the Justice League trailer was a thing right?

I actually liked everything about it except for that "you should probably move" scene with Cyborg. That looked a little off.

Burst out laughing at Batman citing "I'm rich" as his superpower.

Slayven

I actually liked everything about it except for that "you should probably move" scene with Cyborg. That looked a little off.

Did they CGI his face too? It looked hella off

Numb

Batman lol
They had Man of Steel Zod skin for Injustice Zod
Hope they do the same for cool guy Jason momoa Aquaman

Sch1sm

Kinda liked the JL trailer, too bad I can't trust it. Aquaman looks like a fun dude though.

Honestly, I'm going to watch it. This isn't even benefit of the doubt, I just go in with such low expectations for anything out of that universe that I come out happy enough.

zeemumu

Did they CGI his face too? It looked hella off

That might be it. His face didn't look quite real and the line felt out of sync with his mouth.

Batman lol
They had Man of Steel Zod skin for Injustice Zod
Hope they do the same for cool guy Jason momoa Aquaman

They're really going all in on Aquaman, aren't they? Most of the trailer footage that's been released has been about him in that fishing village.

Numb

That might be it. His face didn't look quite real and the line felt out of sync with his mouth.

They're really going all in on Aquaman, aren't they? Most of the trailer footage that's been released has been about him in that fishing village.
Too many people been shitting Aquaman over the years
They even gave him a sentai explosion but of water in the back without the henshin

Johndoey

Banned
Power Rangers isn't bad but it's like they took a middling coming of age movie from the late 90's and slapped a chunks of a super-hero flick on it. There's no reason to go to the theater to see it.
-
Andromeda is pretty damn bad. I gave it twenty hours of my time and it never got any better.

Cyborg looking embarrassing..yuck.

Listening to so well spoken and it just got me thinking that Ben Aflleck got more hate and shit on for being in a bad superhero movie than Casey Affleck got for pretty fucked up sexual assault allegations.

Priorities, homie. Slayven will tell you..these funny books and the waRz is serious business. What's a little sexual assault compared to The Bat, am I right?

whelp the Justice League trailer was a thing right?

Are folks hyped for this? I saw all the teasers and didn't think much of them. I did try and watch BvS last night and fell asleep about 15-20mins in but it did seem to be all over. Should I start with superman?

Thundercat is playing today at the 6 music festival in Glasgow, and they'll be broadcasting it live I think (their website is horrible): http://www.bbc.co.uk/events/e368gw

Judging by LionPride's avatar, there's at least one other big fan of Thundercat here.

Performance starts at 5:15pm UK time (under 2 hours from now)

LotusHD

Banned
Honestly, I'm going to watch it. This isn't even benefit of the doubt, I just go in with such low expectations for anything out of that universe that I come out happy enough.

I went in with low expectations for BvS. Did not end well...

Are folks hyped for this? I saw all the teasers and didn't think much of them. I did try and watch BvS last night and fell asleep about 15-20mins in but it did seem to be all over. Should I start with superman?

As in, you want to watch Man of Steel and BvS before watching this?

Damn, when you put it that way...

Johndoey

Banned
It's Justice League of course people are excited. BvS definitely did dampen passion for it though.

At least give Man of Steel a shot.

Tizoc

It looks to have good acion at least so thatll be fun to watch
Gonna wait for the r-rated extended edition bluray nefore watching it tho
Probably

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom