• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT18| - Ma-ma-ma-MAXIMUM! Haram Achieved

Status
Not open for further replies.

D i Z

Tried to watch Slay's recommended vid...

I feel like something was extracted from me, but I just can't tell what it was.

Malyse

This is the only thing in my recommended videos

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WNb8nW2tCy4

Don't know why

As your spirit animal and prognosticator on the diminishing returns of skipping breakfast, I would advise you to 1) not skip breakfast tomorrow. And 2) pay your prognostication quarterly subscription. More bang for your buck.

9-Fear-and-Loathing-in-Las-Vegas-quotes.gif

I do like a good breakfas....what!? No, you're trying to manipulate me with bacon, grits, sausage, and eggs!

-fear-and-loathing-in-las-vegas-25229935-500-216.gif

Numb

You guys went and actually watched the vid?
My 6th sense saved me again
Still haven't seen that MLB nonsense

Zekes!

I was wondering why the other thread was so empty

thought the authorities rolled through and everyone scattered

Sch1sm

You guys went and actually watched the vid?
My 6th sense saved me again
Still haven't seen that MLB nonsense

I mean, it's not that bad, but it's not something I'd suggest looking at just 'cause. It'll make 9/10 people's skin crawl.

D i Z

I don't know what the MLB thing is all about and I cool with that.
Slays daily pick isn't going to put you off your dried sea horse snacks tho, Numb.

YMMV on how much that trypophobia stuff trips you up.

Look at us!

Yeah I'm real cool on that. Not an ounce of curiosity about it left.

zeemumu

Damn it now everyone's got me all hyped for seeing Power Rangers but I can't get the damn Atom Tickets twitchrangers promo code to work. Every time I hit "apply" there's no change in the cost.

D i Z

Damn it now everyone's got me all hyped for seeing Power Rangers but I can't get the damn Atom Tickets twitchrangers promo code to work. Every time I hit "apply" there's no change in the cost.

What's your work/time invested cost on that promo code looking like?

zeemumu

What's your work/time invested cost on that promo code looking like?

I've been trying to get it to work for hours and tech support for the site just left me on hold. It's not that I can't see the movie without it. It's just that AMC theater tickets are expensive so we don't get to go often...maybe once a year at most.

Malyse

I want Taci Bell but vodka. 😰
I've been trying to get it to work for hours and tech support for the site just left me on hold. It's not that I can't see the movie without it. It's just that AMC theater tickets are expensive so we don't get to go often...maybe once a year at most.
Moviepass.com

Alternatively, get your ass on stubs and go on Tuesdays where they do morning pricing all day long.

----

I can't find my power cable and I wanna play Path of Radienve.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom