• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT19| - You Still Can't Say Tanned

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Destroy family ties over a minor fight that could probably be fixed with a single conversations, it's okay. I'd do it, too."

People are comparing this to sexual assault and saying he needs to report the brother before he harms anyone else. Wtf is going on

Sch1sm

People are comparing this to sexual assault and saying he needs to report the brother before he harms anyone else. Wtf is going on

Apples and oranges.

>Your brother who's had one violent interaction with you is 100% going to assault a stranger next, unprovoked. Better toss him into the prison system because that's going to keep everyone safe. Except, you know, him, but that doesn't matter. You're free, OP! Decision is yours.

I've fought my brother on more than one occasion when we were growing up (we're just a couple years apart) and the last thing I ever thought is, "He's going to try to hurt someone else someday." The escalation from them is insane.

Slayven

And you thought you knew some crazy people

Apples and oranges.

>Your brother who's had one violent interaction with you is 100% going to assault a stranger next, unprovoked. Better toss him into the prison system because that's going to keep everyone safe. Except, you know, him, but that doesn't matter. You're free, OP! Decision is yours.

I've fought my brother on more than one occasion when we were growing up (we're just a couple years apart) and the last thing I ever thought is, "He's going to try to hurt someone else someday." The escalation from them is insane.

I was thinking the same thing. My brother and I got into more than once. I don't think he's violent. He doesn't think I'm violent.

Why would one random incident like this be enough to get your brother locked up? There has to be more to this story. At least I hope there is.

Yeah was saying nasty shit to her. Like come sit on my lap darling and other creepy shit.

He deserved the smack and more

D i Z

Good mornin' most honorable members

I wouldn't say Mankind Divided handles the prejudice angle amazingly well, but it does a decent job showing it as a pervasive throughout Prague, and that the new restrictions disproportionately affect the poor, most of whom who had augmentations for medical issues or received them as parts of contracts with large companies.

Plus they were smart enough to point out that discrimination tends to give rise to extremist sentiments and make that a focus.

But then it has all the Illuminati bullshit that doesn't work particularly well and that gets the majority of the focus.

God this is the longest post I've had in ages and it's about discrimination in a Deus Ex game.

The hub is great though. Tons of explorable interiors and I even managed to map out the city mentally by the end if my time with it. You can also tell the development was rushed because a lot of what where clearly full side quest chains end aburptly and the game barely has an ending.

Haven't gotten to the illuminati stuff yet. I just entered
Golem
after raiding the shit out of all of the Prague districts. I'm fully expecting the game to hurry up and cliffhanger itself, but at least it's interesting and had some thought put into what it wants to be.

Today is my 25th birthday BCT and I don't know how to spend it.

Better make some calls.

Happy Birthday!

Happy bday man

---------------------

Just had to slap some dude for harassing my mum.

Shit. Work ain't ever done. There's always one more...

hypernima

Banned
I probably would just be petty and take my shit if I was the older brother. But if my bro threw a pillow at me over being on his shit too long, I wouldn't start hitting him, seems OD just for some damn video games.

I haven't fought my bro since we were grade school age, it would have to be serious serious shit for me to wanna put hands on my bro.

D i Z

Dude reads like he's the sniveling underhanded type that provokes shit.

There's a decent chance that ass whooping was well overdue.

Dude reads like he's the sniveling underhanded type that provokes shit.

There's a decent chance that ass whooping was well overdue.

He threw the pillow and told him that it was his fucking TV anyway. Added in some shit the brother wasn't trying to hear at the moment and boom, ass beating

Buy another tv, you can get a good one so cheap nowadays.

Someone said that in a gaming thread once...it turned into a shit show

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom