• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT19| - You Still Can't Say Tanned

Status
Not open for further replies.

cdyhybrid

Owner of a club in Seattle:

A7Cen7O.png

andthebeatgoeson

Absolutely not, I'm not missing any Packers games.

That's gonna be a no for me dawg..

I respect what they're doing though.
Maybe I'll consider not watching at my home but only in public viewing. That's something, right?

Naw homie that's less money for me, and I need the Steelers to handle business this year.
I mean, yeah, watch your teams. I'm not crazy. Football is life. But I think i can skip done national games.

As you can see, I'm not committed. I'm sure if the games are good, it'll be hard. But fuck shitty Thursday night games.

And as a disclosure: I'm older so it's easy for me to miss games when they go past 10 pm est. Fuck being tired.

But i was religious 10 years back and the NFL is shit at times.

So my ’boycott' may just mean less MNF if my team isn't playing. Go to the park instead of watching both Sunday afternoon games or let the wife schedule some family time. It boils down to me not being a football zombie for 10 hours (both afternoon games and SNF).

I love football but I'm getting closer to ignoring a bunch of it if they will continue to black ball players with a good message.

I am getting Destiny 2 because 1) No COD this year, 2) i never brought any of the expansions for the original Destiny

I'm getting it just because! Still a little annoyed by only having 3 in a fire team but all pvp modes are 4v4
Should make it consistent across the whole thing.

You making that your grand entrance or we throwing hands in Tekken?

Johndoey

Banned
I am getting Destiny 2 because 1) No COD this year, 2) i never brought any of the expansions for the original Destiny
COD: WII not doing anything for you? Sledgehammer should be able to pull off something good.
----
I hope to God D2 has an fov slider on console.

Beefy

It'll be hysterical if an admin *****'s him, so all that editing he did was for nothing.

I mean, he's already a loser but that extra ether would be perfect

He edited all his 5k + posts to say N*gger, dude needs help. I thought he only did a couple pages, but nah all his posts now say it. 😂

Slayven

The feel when your doctor begins instructing you on your new medicine and he starts by saying "You can take 600 milligrams a day, but if you need to you can go up to 900 milligrams"

Sounds like Jandro doses

Shy

Afternoon BCT
Morning bct
Mornin' everyone.
Morning all...
Mornin' all.
Evening all.
I still look 25 ish, so today I'm 25 again.
Happy birthday, D.D.
The fuck? Do i need to move to the UK to go to the cinema for free too? (Here we only have 2 tickets for the price of one if you pay with a credit card)

Also, Shy, hmmm...do you want to see a King Arthur + Dungeon&Dragons where King Arthur has super sayan powers and every scene is the standard Guy Ritchie slow-mo sequence he has in pretty much all his movies?

(Watch the double toasted review first, imo)
LMAO.

Nah, i was offered to go.
UkFMAou.gif

Beefy

The fuck? Do i need to move to the UK to go to the cinema for free too? (Here we only have 2 tickets for the price of one if you pay with a credit card)

Also, Shy, hmmm...do you want to see a King Arthur + Dungeon&Dragons where King Arthur has super sayan powers and every scene is the standard Guy Ritchie slow-mo sequence he has in pretty much all his movies?

(Watch the double toasted review first, imo)

edit: happy birthday, Malyse.

I'm a member at my local Cinema. But if you introduce people you get 1 month free for each person. So me and my mates and some fam all signed up same time. I should be getting another 2 months soon.

-----------

Evening Shy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom