• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT4| Learn to love the BBC

Imm0rt4l

Reviewer who has played the game calls out misogyny. Gives the game a score of fucking 9.
Fans who haven't played shit bash reviewer and deny misogyny without knowing the content of the game.

Says a lot about "gamers".

Gamers are some of the most entitled fucking people I swear. Also review scores are massively fucking inflated, even moreso now than 10 years ago

JohnDoe

Banned
Gamers are some of the most entitled fucking people I swear. Also review scores are massively fucking inflated, even moreso no than 10 years ago

I mean it's just a score ffs. Anything above an 8 is "good enough". And I definitely agree with you on inflated game scores. Game reviews have just become a huge jizzfest and everything people like has to have a metascore of 90-100

DominoKid

Reviewer who has played the game calls out misogyny. Gives the game a score of fucking 9.
Fans who haven't played shit bash reviewer and deny misogyny without knowing the content of the game.

Says a lot about "gamers".

i mean it's funny but i get it. it's like complaining that water is wet.

that Sessler pull quote in the review thread is hilarious.

DrFunk

not licensed in your state
I heard (then read) that Sessler quote and rolled my eyes so hard I saw into the past

I mean, I hope that's thinly-veiled sarcasm at IGN, but maaaaaan, I can see him saying and meaning that

Gorillaz

People act like, because something is satire, it can't have a shitty narrative or script.

Jeff's review over at Giantbomb feels like the most level headed on out there. But he is naturally like that because at this point in his career dude has come to expect some things.

Escapist was straight Ether on the script tho. The Houser brothers ain't giving them shit in the future lmao

People act like, because something is satire, it can't have a shitty narrative or script.

That is right next to "It's a satire, it's supposed to indulgence all the things it's making fun of" on terrible defenses. Like, if the only difference between your game and the game you're supposedly making a point about is the developers saying "It's a satire!", and that's not evident in the work itself...we don't believe you, you need more people

FyreWulff

Let me draw out the tactical paths on the Wii U Gamepad. Feed my squadmate's helmet game to the pad.

Actually played the hell out of the OXbox Rainbow Six 3 before Halo 2 decimated it. Good times, everyone leaning around corners, ran my box as a dedicated server overnight while sleeping. Never touched the 360 ones.

Ubisoft was about the only damn developer on the original Xbox that allowed you to use your console as a dedi in their games.

Satch

Banned
i get hit on by some of the most low down ugly ass no-hope-havin stroller-pushin constantly kushin beer guzzling drug smuggling broke destitute slimeball grime covered niggas on the face of this here planet and im over it

RedSwirl

I only wish they would go back to the tactical route they started in on the pc, same for ghost recon.

Or the tactical mode in general. People forget those old games came out on consoles at the same time. Maybe they were just terrible on consoles.

I actually started OG Ghost Recon a while ago.

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
The sushi thread reminds me that I'm the only one in my circle that likes it.
I get clowned about it y'all.
I'm slow to come around to seafood. I've had some sushi that was O.K. but would never be my choice to eat.

Oysters, tuna, salmon and tilapia are delicious though. Healthy too.

i get hit on by some of the most low down ugly ass no-hope-havin stroller-pushin constantly kushin beer guzzling drug smuggling broke destitute slimeball grime covered niggas on the face of this here planet and im over it

Ewwww. Been there though. Dudes who wanted to date me in HS were some gross ass drug dealin' bums.

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
All that simp-energy Slay had pent up in your absence must have seeped into the earth and created a legion.

"Who you calling stroller-pushin'!?" - Slayven

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"
Do they actively dislike it, or just don't want to try it?

Sushi's good :(

i think people have subpar, to bad sushi and say no thanks. i had some whack sushi my first time, then had my eyes opened with some amazing tuna and salmon sashimi in sacramento, and fantastic sushi in oregon. the good shit is crazy

iFGDa5CyLrAde.gif

i think people have subpar, to bad sushi and say no thanks. i had some whack sushi my first time, then had my eyes opened with some amazing tuna and salmon sashimi in sacramento, and fantastic sushi in oregon. the good shit is crazy

Yeah, there was a world of difference between the overpriced yet assy sushi I had in Columbus, Ohio, and the caught-that-morning sushi I had in Tokyo.

FyreWulff

Yeah, there was a world of difference between the overpriced yet assy sushi I had in Columbus, Ohio, and the caught-that-morning sushi I had in Tokyo.

Yeah you just can't compete when it has to be frozen to reach your city

Vancouver sushi buffets? NOM NOM NOM NOM i could have sat there all day

Back home to Omaha? ahahahahahahahha no

lol...

That Breaking Bad episode had to be one of the best episodes I've ever seen on TV

That song....

The scene that accompanied that song was so damn amazing......dark humor perfected

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
I'm having sushi right now.

How can anyone hate on seared salmon in sweet sauce?

Top Bottom