• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT4| Learn to love the BBC

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
i get hit on by some of the most low down ugly ass no-hope-havin stroller-pushin constantly kushin beer guzzling drug smuggling broke destitute slimeball grime covered niggas on the face of this here planet and im over it
But you might be missing out on a guy's great personality

harSon

Banned
There's no point in me even picking it up at midnight. I gotta leave the house tomorrow by 7:20, and I sure as hell am not wasting vacation/sick time to play a game.

Maybe tomorrow afternoon? Gotta buy some more work pants anyways...

Gorillaz

GTA really about to outsell the Wii U's lifetime sales in one night.
Let that sink in.

kamiya is breaking down somewhere, probably wants to go off about it on twitter. Might wait a few days for the hype to die down

If I can't find someone to hold that spot in line then I'm either going to wait for the line to clear out or just get it in the AM

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
How much later is online supposed to come?

I feel like (hope that) W101 will end up like the Earthbound of this generation...
The game will be a classic that only 20 people on the internet ever played?

All right, I need a better example lol

I think it will remain unappreciated for a while, but gain a following as time goes by. I at least hope it gets that kind of respect, since it's a good game just with unfortunate circumstances.

DominoKid

All right, I need a better example lol

I think it will remain unappreciated for a while, but gain a following as time goes by. I at least hope it gets that kind of respect, since it's a good game just with unfortunate circumstances.

but people have to actually buy a Wii U for it to gain a following...

GTA really about to outsell the Wii U's lifetime sales in one night.
Let that sink in.

kamiya is breaking down somewhere, probably wants to go off about it on twitter. Might wait a few days for the hype to die down

If I can't find someone to hold that spot in line then I'm either going to wait for the line to clear out or just get it in the AM

More like you mistook a joke as a fact

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
Navy shooter was black? What does this mean for our community? White people will distrust us as a whole even more.
Doesn't mean jack shit. Dorner was black and that was a way bigger deal. Members of any race can have issues and under the wrong conditions for long enough the potential to go nuts.

If society was going to profile purely based on hard statistics, body count and premeditation of mass shootings would implicate young white male 90% of the time. But that's not what happens.

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
Now is the time to talk about gun control... for the black community.

Right guys, right??!

Navy shooter was black? What does this mean for our community? White people will distrust us as a whole even more.

serial/spree shooters are the only reprieve, but with John Allan Muhammad, Dorner and now this suspect, those days me be coming to a close.

Now is the time to talk about gun control... for the black community.

Right guys, right??!

hahaha no way, this is just gonna make the NRA say there should be MORE guns in the 'hood. LEGAL guns, so people can protect themselves from criminals with guns.

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
add me on steam pls

i think its still "satchwar" but my display name is Lady Gaganim's Scepter

Done.

edit: lol dammit satch
ibtTnqOD2DoUT1.PNG

Satch

Banned
Done.

edit: lol dammit satch
ibtTnqOD2DoUT1.PNG

i9r0S15f2Ll9E.gif
i9r0S15f2Ll9E.gif
i9r0S15f2Ll9E.gif
i9r0S15f2Ll9E.gif

and before anybody tries to come for my wig, the [FAG] was for the premiere [joke] lgbt dota team that me and some friends were going to develop

it lasted for like 2 days tho because we cant find two more gay folk to fill the slots
ibvDzk7NkKOSR4.png

RedSwirl

I might rent GTAV to see if the controls ain't shit.

...in November.

Living up near DC right now there's reasons I shouldn't be out tonight anyway.

...shit. Just remembered I gotta run down to the mall tomorrow. And I just got paid.

Top Bottom