• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT7| Luigi took our stare

Status
Not open for further replies.

SmokyDave

Bitch, we post here because we like you.

:(
Eh, I like to think of myself as neighbourhood watch. I'm hoping some shit will go down so I can snitch and get myself a little badge. Maybe even some sort of unofficial job title?

How about 'Chief assistant to the moderators: urban surveillance division'?

I dunno man. We'll hash it out later. Just as soon as one of these cats slips. My money is on Professor Beef. I'm not even sure he's a real professor.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Beef snitched on me before, he won't be afraid to do it again.

DTA everyone

Lmao, I've done this so often man, it's sad.
Now I just don't give a shit, haven't even read the discussions on the Ferguson thread because I already know what the posts are like.
Yea and the thing is I don't want to be one of those people who don't care, because at that point I effectively become part of the problem, but at the same time I have realized…I'm not built to be a purveyor of change.

This made me laugh, made me think of Dave Chappelle going "Bitch, yes I'm sure".

nnnnnnnnnnnn whyyyy

Did you save it?

I deleted it from my Google Drive, but I do still have the MS word version that isn't nearly as fleshed out...mostly because I haven't closed Word yet.

Slayven

I just don't want Angelus to go off the deep end, and start wearing a dashiki. Abandoning his name and only answering to Brother Mohammed Bokeem Shimar Eddie Gardo X.

besada

Banned
I know the mods keep careful track of trouble-makers
that's why so many post in BCT aka Over-policed Hood
. I only did it to expose the general non-BCT GAF public to the true nature of specific users who pass themselves off as sincere when they're really just racists wasting everyone's time.

I can't speak for any other mod, but that's not why I post in the BCT. I post in the BCT because I like it. I came here originally for the same reason I've lurked TransGAF, GayGAF, and GirlGAF, because I'm interested in making things better for our minority groups, and I wanted to listen directly to the source.

But I don't post on the regular in any of those other threads, because they bore me. BCT has comics, Popeye's, funny GIFs, Slayven ain't shit, Alligatorjandro is a horse, etc.

So, if you think I'm here to "keep an eye on you" you're wrong. Simple as that.

JohnDoe

Banned
Yea and the thing is I don't want to be one of those people who don't care, because at that point I effectively become part of the problem, but at the same time I have realized…I'm not built to be a purveyor of change.

I don't think I'll ever stop caring... I just stop caring about arguing with the same shitty racists on GAF all the time... I mean I bet I'll get into discussions again. It's just that I don't want to be wasting as much energy on GAF discussions anymore and try to fight the problem through more productive ways.

I just don't want Angelus to go off the deep end, and start wearing a dashiki. Abandoning his name and only answering to Brother Mohammed Bokeem Shimar Eddie Gardo X.

LMAO you're just too much

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"
I can't speak for any other mod, but that's not why I post in the BCT. I post in the BCT because I like it. I came here originally for the same reason I've lurked TransGAF, GayGAF, and GirlGAF, because I'm interested in making things better for our minority groups, and I wanted to listen directly to the source.

But I don't post on the regular in any of those other threads, because they bore me. BCT has comics, Popeye's, funny GIFs, Slayven ain't shit, Alligatorjandro is a horse, etc.

Even besada is on the "aint shit" train? Might as well make it a tag now.

SmokyDave

As a kid I used to read all the car magazines I could get my hands on, to the point where I got my parents to order me hot rod / muscle car mags from the US for my birthday. I'll never forget reading an interview with the head dude from 'Ultra Limousine Corporation', who had built a Countach limousine. Their slogan was 'If it ain't Ultra, it ain't shit'.

Took me twenty fucking years to realise that didn't mean Ultra made shit cars. I thought the dude was depressed or something and thought everyone else made better cars.

So yeah, Slayven ain't shit. He's fucking cool.

R

Retro_

Unconfirmed Member
Know how I know Naruto is garbage and has delusional fans? They're in the Naruto thread shitting on One Piece, the only manga of the big three actually worth a damn.

Idk honestly I think one piece fans need to be reminded more often that the series isn't that good.

So many snobs in that fan base lol. And a lot of them really haven't even exposed themselves to that much before championing the series as the greatest thing ever written. Manga or otherwise m

JohnDoe

Banned
Idk honestly I think one piece fans need to be reminded more often that the series isn't that good.

So many snobs in that fan base lol. And a lot of them really haven't even exposed themselves to that much before championing the series as the greatest thing ever written. Manga or otherwise m

Even though it's clearly the best out of the big three, this is so true.

Jado

Banned

nnnnnnnnnnnn whyyyy

Did you save it?

I was kidding. I was channeling a post from a while back on the mod presence here = govt/police surveillance on brown people (or something like that). You're both nice guys.
you niggas both sound shook as fuck, You think Ima expose you next?
edit: I agree, this place is funny. I've been reading GAF for 10 years and always felt detached til only recently.

Someone here (slay?) called me shit during the jango/sean stuff. I was so confused because literally no one says "You are shit" as the positive opposite to "You aint shit."

You are shit as a compliment = alien language.

ELBg2KO.jpg

ishibear

is a goddamn bear
Alright you guys, I've got the OT8 all typed up and ready to go.

If anyone has anything they want to add to it, now's a good time to PM me with it and I'll add it. :)

Should I post it now or once we hit the max post mark?

Edit:

Awesome, thanks Devo! I'm adding it now.

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"

Its the way it is with comics in general. You always seem to champion that one comic no matter how much other shit seems to come along thats better. Im guilty of it myself. (Eyeshield will always be goat until someone tries to make a better football series, even with its fall off a cliff ending.) What kinda kills me is the dismissal of a series or genre for "reasons". Everytime i see a ass reason not to read capes i get irriated.

Alright you guys, I've got the OT8 all typed up and ready to go.

If anyone has anything they want to add to it, now's a good time to PM me with it and I'll add it. :)

Should I post it now or once we hit the max post mark?

Edit:

Awesome, thanks Devo! I'm adding it now.

Switched the image. Make sure you use the one in my post now. Noticed a weird error on the first one I posted.

I'm in the same boat. I frequent / lurk a bunch of threads including but not limited to Halo OTs, SmashGAF, LGBThread, etc. but blackgaf is one of the only ones that's really drawn me in. Everything's a lot more chill here, for starters.

Revise the KFC/Popeyes question to make it fairer:

Popeyes at full price or free KFC?

Popeyes is cheap as hell for the quality. Hell, Popeye's menu could probably double in price and I'd still go for it over KFC.

Young Humma exercising his right to protest

Bandreas.jpg

Even mods know what's up. BCT has no competition ever since NBA had ate itself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom