• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread XX

Slayven

That shit goes hard. Feenix would bump that
tl-horizontal_main.jpg

I would play a game with her as the protagonist.

"Dear White People" A Telltale game

On the bright side, I don't see another fighting game topping infinite gameplay wise for a longggg time

That DBZ Fighter is going to BURY MvC:I. Absolutely crush.

tl-horizontal_main.jpg

I would play a game with her as the protagonist.

I would play ANY game with a black female protag. Remember Me, AssCreed: Liberation and Freedom Cry are on my Black History Month 2018 backlog playlist right now. Got room for one more.

Faustek

Beefy looks good. Stop messing with the poor soul or the next disappearance is on you.

--

Swedish security service says it straight out. 1000, that they know of, Nazis ready to use violence and wants them classified as terrorist. They have insight into the daesh fucks but not white terrorist due to that no one has cared for years 😂😂😂😂
No shit Sherlock. You could have asked anyone of us. We've said it for years but nooooo it's just a boys will be boys thing. Which they also say, grown ass boys between 20-80 😂😂 That set fire to refugee housings for kids and adults. That murders people with sniper rifles and hides, that literally beat people to death, rape the women they Sat they are trying to protect that runs around with fucking swords and kill people.

Quick look on twitter, nah left extremist needs more attention.... Nazis kill. Antifa here destroys property. I know what I think is a priority. The lives of people not your car.
Fucking wonderful.

Marvel Legacy #1 spoilers
Intergalactic Empire of Wakanda!
&
Why the fuck is the Black Captain America the only one who cheats on his girlfriend?! Nigga been unfaithful their whole relationship...

Malyse

#WhiteSkinMatters

The fallout would be amazing.

Right? People would lose their goddamn minds without a lick of self awareness. "Normally, I just play as the default, but I really was interested in the character creation this one time for this one game specifically. I wanted to make a character who looked like me and I couldn't."

It would be fun as hell pulling receipts on the "I don't care what the character looks like" crowd.

The my player mode in 2k16 had a fixed black family and some players were upset. I'm sure they never considered that most games force you to be a white person

It's the reason why I stopped at Fable 2, where you could customize your player in so many way by still had to be white, even though black characters were in the world since the first Fable game

make fuck the european default. People really see white people as the standard, FOH

RedSwirl

This detail isn't really "officially" visible in the game, but no matter what you do in Fallout 3's character creator, your character's mother will always be black. Actually I think there's one photo you can see somewhere in the game, but Bethesda did indeed make a character model for the mother, it's just on the game's "cutting room floor." Unlike the father's character model which changes based on the character creator, the mother's doesn't. Bethesda only made one, and it's black.

Izuna

Banned
Decided to take a black cab instead of uber for once.

Dude didn't know where a street 15m away was and he proceeded to install his GPS and ask for my post code.

Twice expensive compared to Uber.

Fam.

Izuna

Banned
He went the wrong way!

He fucking tried an illegal uturn and misread the GPS, what in the name of god. Fuck black taxis

Malyse

Following Monogatari feels like being trolled.
So, okay, there's the first season, the second season, and the final season. Okay. Then after that there's the off season? But sure, those are side stories and not quite the same. But then there's a monster season? And a crossover series? And 28 canonical short stories?

BRUH. At least Fate/stay night doesn't pretend to make sense.

------

Think Ima pick up Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 for Nintendo Switch for the Switch. I don't think I'm going to 100% BotW. Just get all the memories and the Master Sword, I think.

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
Think Ima pick up Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 for Nintendo Switch for the Switch. I don't think I'm going to 100% BotW. Just get all the memories and the Master Sword, I think.

I'm waiting for the second DLC to drop before i get back into Breath of the Wild

RedSwirl

Following Monogatari feels like being trolled.
So, okay, there's the first season, the second season, and the final season. Okay. Then after that there's the off season? But sure, those are side stories and not quite the same. But then there's a monster season? And a crossover series? And 28 canonical short stories?

BRUH. At least Fate/stay night doesn't pretend to make sense.

------

I dropped out of Monogatari after the first season of the original show or whatever. It's probably good storytelling but I just couldn't hang with the editing style and all that. I don't even think I ever finished the last episode of that, might still be sitting on my hard drive somewhere.

Malyse

I dropped out of Monogatari after the first season of the original show or whatever. It's probably good storytelling but I just couldn't hang with the editing style and all that. I don't even think I ever finished the last episode of that, might still be sitting on my hard drive somewhere.
I mean, it's an amazing show, so taketh thine elle.

-----

The CG character that they used as the default player model in FF14 character CG trailers actually appears in the game as an antagonist and that's so fantastic.

Top Bottom