• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread

i remember last week, someone in this thread said there was no defense force for CP

l
>
o
>
l

ALWAYS BET ON GAF!

Ever have the perfect reply, but know it could/would get you banned?

yeah.

what i do is type it out, hit 'preview post' and then leave the tab open for a few minutes... then go back and close it.

DominoKid

:/

i cant do these stereotypes man...

threw a party at my house this weekend, well actually my roommate threw it since it was all his friends but i basically had to do all the heavy lifting cause he was busy with work all day.

ANYWAY, at some point during the party i hid in my room for a few mins just to chill. chick i know (thru my roommate) comes in to talk to me and were sitting at the edge of my bed when she just starts whispering all types of shit in my ear.

"i havent had any in a month"
"i've never fucked a black guy"
my favorite was when she fell back on my bed and said "hmmm...i've never seen your room from my back before." it took a lot to keep from laughing at her desperation

now...any other time your boy is going Blake Griffin cause its a slam dunk.
but damn. the whole black man + fat white chick stereotype got me so fucked up i couldnt do it.
i just kept telling myself "this would not be a good look...at all"

and it aint even like she was really fat. maybe like 15 lbs overweight. i would've if i we're drunk enough to not remember any of the in-game action but the all the liquor was long gone at that point.

but yeah i got up, left her in my room and PRAYED she wasnt there when I came back.

tl;dr: chubby chick threw it at me, being conscious of stereotypes i hit her w/ the Heisman.

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"

threw a party at my house this weekend, well actually my roommate threw it since it was all his friends but i basically had to do all the heavy lifting cause he was busy with work all day.

ANYWAY, at some point during the party i hid in my room for a few mins just to chill. chick i know (thru my roommate) comes in to talk to me and were sitting at the edge of my bed when she just starts whispering all types of shit in my ear.

my favorite was when she fell back on my bed and said "hmmm...i've never seen your room from my back before." it took a lot to keep from laughing at her desperation

but damn. the whole black man + fat white chick stereotype got me so fucked up i couldnt do it.

and it aint even like she was really fat. maybe like 15 lbs overweight. i would've if i we're drunk enough to not remember any of the in-game action but the all the liquor was long gone at that point.

but yeah i got up, left her in my room and PRAYED she wasnt there when I came back.

tl;dr: chubby chick threw it at me, being conscious of stereotypes i hit her w/ the Heisman.
Swimming through drunk chicks while sober(thick or otherwise) is tough. But that ceiling line as well as her not admitting shes gotten any in a month reeks of desperation, and that kinda kills my interest in women. Dont know why though

Swimming through drunk chicks while sober(thick or otherwise) is tough. But that ceiling line as well as her not admitting shes gotten any in a month reeks of desperation, and that kinda kills my interest in women. Dont know why though

What did Tupac say?

Hate to sound sleazy,
But tease me,
I don't want it
If it's that easy

Desperation is never a good look.

Imm0rt4l

Congratulations, you're not a statistic. But 15 pounds seems kinda negligible. I probably would have smashed if I were attracted, hard to say. I guess what's got it fucked up for me is some people have varying differences on what's thick and whats fat. Ol' girl sounded really thirsty though, I don't really like that.

I knew a white chick in college that really liked me, she was gonna come out to Vegas for her 21st and she wanted to meet up with me here(I went to Atlanta at the time for a conference). I had a chance to get with her some time before her 21st when I was still in school; but I noticed through facebook that she had since let herself go since I graduated. She is a really cool chic, has a thing for black dudes and I feel (in her mind)her attraction to black men had given her a pass on taking care of herself/weight since some guys love their pawgs. She's a few cheeseburgers passed thick(fat) and I'm sure their is an abundance of brothas that aint gonna mind tapping that so she's just really complacent with her sedentary lifestyle.

DominoKid

Congratulations, you're not a statistic. But 15 pounds seems kinda negligible. I probably would have smashed if I were attracted, hard to say. I guess what's got it fucked up for me is some people have varying differences on what's thick and whats fat. Ol' girl sounded really thirsty though, I don't really like that.

Yeah she's perfect to somebody out there...who it is IDK. But it damn sure ain' me.

I don't mind it usually, until its on my doorstep. Or in my bed.

FreeMufasa

Was about to congratulate you but 15 pounds overweight doesn't sound too bad. Should have probably got your dick sucked or something but I guess you handled it well.

15 lbs? I would have smashed. Stereotypes be damned.

Though I do agree that desperation is a turn off.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
my dad was an asshole

he told me to never make love to a woman that i can't wrap my arms around

~Devil Trigger~

In favor of setting Muslim women on fire

you should've Hulked it

who cares how it looks

SonnyBoy

15 lbs? I would have smashed. Stereotypes be damned.

Though I do agree that desperation is a turn off.

#cosign But mostly because I have yet to ride that specific ride yet. #kanyeshrug It's on my list. LOL In addition, 15 pounds overweight isn't bad at all.

To be fair, just because its free now doesnt mean he isnt gonna pay for it later.

SMH, aint that the truth. Anyone else ever get that itch like...., sh*t is about to catch up to you? LOL

Imm0rt4l

Wait what stereotype? That black men love thick ass white women? Someone explain this phenom please.

Theres this stereotype that black men love thick girls, but that they also love fat white girls. I've known heavier girls that favor some black men simply they or assume that black men don't care(some really don't).

$hawty

Banned

bwahahahhaha. You'll regret this later.

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"
Top Bottom