• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread

Imm0rt4l

black dudes getting with white women means you are winning, like Taye Diggs.

My theory goes a bit deeper and ties into what Tim Wise says about the "value" that whiteness has in America but that's another topic for another day.

On Topic:

Pics of this "slightly overweight" chick? Don't let it be one of the women from the Mandingo documentary
KuGsj.gif

My milk of magnesia

My theory goes a bit deeper and ties into what Tim Wise says about the "value" that whiteness has in America but that's another topic for another day.

On Topic:

Pics of this "slightly overweight" chick? Please don't let it be one of the women from the Mandingo documentary
KuGsj.gif

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"
What? That's not what I'm getting at bro. When you turn down free puss you regret it later. Happens to many of us.

consciously? if ive turned it down, ive never regretted it. the only reason is if he was feeling the chick and didnt want to take advantage because she was drunk., but even then, i dont see the reason to regret the decision.

Imm0rt4l

I've turned down free pussy once walking through the hood at night coming home from work. This frail thing asked if she could have bus money which I had no problem giving her. She told me I was so nice and said she lived around the way if I wanted to "kick it". I said no thanks, she gave me a hug and then proceeded to scratch her crotch saying "my pussy itches!". o_0

I saw her again coming home from work again, she remembered me and thanked me for the bus fair and said that the offer still stood, I passed again.

I regret nothing

Because you were pretending that you couldn't comprehend in the slightest why their would be a negative connotation behind the word "slut" in that thread you made.

Really dude. Really. You're going to pull this shit? By the way I consider pieces of ass gender neutral and harmless in this context. If you really want to start policing my language you might want to try harder.

I've turned down free pussy once walking through the hood at night coming home from work. This frail thing asked if she could have bus money which I had no problem giving her. She told me I was so nice and said she lived around the way if I wanted to "kick it". I said no thanks, she gave me a hug and then proceeded to scratch her crotch saying "my pussy itches!". o_0

I saw her again coming home from work again, she remembered me and thanked me for the bus fair and said that the offer still stood, I passed again.

I regret nothing

I turned down some smokin' ass back in high school. We were at the crib and the kissing was hot and heavy and she whispered in my ear that she wanted to do thangs to mah thangs. I told her I just wasn't ready for all that and I eventually sent her back home. I heard about it the next day like you wouldn't believe from people SHE told. "She said she was gonna suck your dick and you said no!!! nugga... -_-".

Lost contact with her for years. Well she called me out of the blue after about 10 years and she mentioned that she never forgot me and always respected me because I was the only one from those days that didn't at least try to smash. Funny because
she went on to tell me that she's now a prostitute in Las Vegas. So I guess I was the ONLY one that didn't hit
. She was one of the hottest women I ever did meet, but I can't say I ever regretted not smanging.

Bad Job Bob
+1. can't get behind comin at mah girl Devo.

I turned down some smokin' ass back in high school. We were at the crib and the kissing was hot and heavy and she whispered in my ear that she wanted to do thangs to mah thangs. I told her I just wasn't ready for all that and I eventually sent her back home. I heard about it the next day like you wouldn't believe from people SHE told. "She said she was gonna suck your dick and you said no!!! nugga... -_-".

Lost contact with her for years. Well she called me out of the blue after about 10 years and she mentioned that she never forgot me and always respected me because I was the only one from those days that didn't at least try to smash. Funny because
she went on to tell me that she's now a prostitute in Las Vegas. So I guess I was the ONLY one that didn't hit
. She was one of the hottest women I ever did meet, but I can't say I ever regretted not smanging.

+1. can't get behind comin at mah girl Devo.

If you're going to come at somebody you should at least have a good argument.

ptAkP.gif

Imm0rt4l

It's pretty wild some of the chicks here in Vegas that be prostitutin'. My guy got Got, thinking he pulled a bad one. I had to explain to him that when she said she's a 'working girl' that it's a euphemism for something else. Sometimes if I suspect a girl is tutin', I'll ask her for a cigarette and she'll tell me a price, then I just keep it movin.

Parallax

You can mitigate crazy?

sadly, he'll learn the hard way. having someone imprint on you is a bitch.

No, but I can mitigate contracting STDs which is what you said I should be concerned about.

theres a lot of shit you should be worried about when its just given to you. ulterior motives, their personality, and the like. like i said before, is it truly free?

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
lol bob

first firing shots at Haitian women then starting a fight that he has no chance of winning

but for real, turn down pussy. it'll give you character.

Parallax

i smell a certain black gaf trend coming....

You are a boy

i have to be honest, we really dont get many hatians on this end of the states, so i have no say on the matter. but it seems as though this may be an extreme issue.

Imm0rt4l

When the most interesting man in the world says "stay thirsty my friends", Taking every piece of ass that comes your way isn't what he had in mind.

Baby Milo

:/

i cant do these stereotypes man...

threw a party at my house this weekend, well actually my roommate threw it since it was all his friends but i basically had to do all the heavy lifting cause he was busy with work all day.

ANYWAY, at some point during the party i hid in my room for a few mins just to chill. chick i know (thru my roommate) comes in to talk to me and were sitting at the edge of my bed when she just starts whispering all types of shit in my ear.

"i havent had any in a month"
"i've never fucked a black guy"
my favorite was when she fell back on my bed and said "hmmm...i've never seen your room from my back before." it took a lot to keep from laughing at her desperation

now...any other time your boy is going Blake Griffin cause its a slam dunk.
but damn. the whole black man + fat white chick stereotype got me so fucked up i couldnt do it.
i just kept telling myself "this would not be a good look...at all"

and it aint even like she was really fat. maybe like 15 lbs overweight. i would've if i we're drunk enough to not remember any of the in-game action but the all the liquor was long gone at that point.

but yeah i got up, left her in my room and PRAYED she wasnt there when I came back.

tl;dr: chubby chick threw it at me, being conscious of stereotypes i hit her w/ the Heisman.

LOL at literally running from pussy

because of a stereotype lol get better

Top Bottom