• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Chinese Bootleg DVD Cover For Drive is Amazing

Status
Not open for further replies.

dvdjamm

tumblr_mtt8u5DBOw1snug2qo1_500.jpg

VHS sleeve,Blu-ray logo

Blablurn

Rofl, If i'm not mistaken those guys from the bottom of the cover are from the German TV show "Alarm für Cobra 11" which is absolute trash haha.

When I was in China I bought this:

I especially like "Pluto's Judgement Day".

I also bought another one about Donald joining up to the Red Army, but I gave it to one of my old University Lecturers who did a lecture or two on the use of film and animation in propaganda. I forgot to take any pictures of it, but it was less funny anyway (albeit more worrying).

Sorry it's sideways - deal with it.

tino

Banned
The tagline on the top says "Hero, it's an outdated joke. Being Nasty is the only way to survive."

Oh and the character "way" is the written wrong.

Amalthea

Banned
I also bought another one about Donald joining up to the Red Army, but I gave it to one of my old University Lecturers who did a lecture or two on the use of film and animation in propaganda. I forgot to take any pictures of it, but it was less funny anyway (albeit more worrying).

Oh god, I need to see this!

Arksy

Oh man. I'm forever going to be wondering how good Episode 1 would have been with Arnie.

Damn you China!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom