• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The DC Comics Encyclopedia.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Holy cow.
eek.gif

I leafed through this thing at Barnes & Noble earlier today, and it's got just about everybody from the DCU in it. From the biggest of the big guns, to the lamest of the lame, complete with a picture and historical bio. High-profile characters get more pages, of course, but there're a lot of characters in there that'll have you scratching your head and saying "WHO?" as well. That wraparound Alex Ross cover is pretty swank, too. I'd have bought it then and there, but that $40 cover price is an awfully big deterrent for poor old me. ...It'd make a nice Christmas gift, though; it's got "coffee table" appeal, even though I don't actually own a coffee table (or have room for one). Think I'll mention it to a few friends and family members.

Marvel should do this, instead of making me buy tons of volumes. So far I have three of the Marvel ones. Can't afford to keep going.

fennec fox

ferrets ferrets ferrets ferrets FERRETS!!!
This reminded me of the fact that I knew little about Crisis on Infinite Earths. So I read up about it. Freaky!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom