• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Demi/DS Friends List Appreciation Thread

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
nice work demi

meeblemeeble1my.gif

demi

What other online games are coming out in the upcoming months?

- Mario Kart DS
- Tony Hawk
- Animal Crossing

Anything else? When does Metroid Prime come out? Just want to make placeholders.

demi said:
Just send me a PM.

You make your WFC Name in the settings menu in Mario Kart by the way.

Ok, I haven't even got Mario Kart though :lol I just did this now because I thought I would forget later on. Should be cool playing against fellow GAF'ers once I actually get the game, and the damn dongle.

demi

As far as Tony Hawk goes, I'm just going to assume/hope that people name their save the same as their online profile, just seems much easier.

Unless you can change your online name anytime, no clue.

Leatherface

lol. I'm messing everything up. Sorry Demi.

(pm'd you without realizing I could do it myself. Added myself only to realize I was added already.)

=_)

Akia

argon said:
Only a few people have added me even tho I have like 30 people on my list =(

I added you twice before. Then I'd wait like 5 hours but you never added me. So I had to delete your code to make room for others. Sorry. But if your playing tonight, post in the main thread and I'll delete someone to make room for you.

bitwise

Banned
Akia said:
I added you twice before. Then I'd wait like 5 hours but you never added me. So I had to delete your code to make room for others. Sorry. But if your playing tonight, post in the main thread and I'll delete someone to make room for you.

this process sounds so freakin annoying whenever i read about it..

won't really comment because i haven't tried it for myself though.

Akia

bitwise said:
this process sounds so freakin annoying whenever i read about it..

won't really comment because i haven't tried it for myself though.

Its just because I filled up all of the 65 slots with people. Typically you won't have that many friends.

callous

Finally. I get to be the first European. I added myself for Mario Kart. Now someone add ME to their precious friends list and feel free to tell me so I can add you back :)

I'm not showing up, though. Do you do it manually, Demi?

callous

Yeah, I did it again. I think it had trouble eating my long-winded explanation of why I'm a European with an Australian copy the first time I entered the details.

I added all the people from demi's list that are from Los Angeles and Orange county, so ADD ME BACK!

EDIT: demi could you change my DS Name to HeadsUp7up?

Top Bottom