The Division 2 Clans |OT| Endgame

Jul 29, 2013
When we get to the 8-player raids, it might be important to be in same world region. Other than that it looks like you can focus your clan towards more decoupled community goals, and as they said all in game actions that yield XP will also yield CXP(ClanXP).

I'm in the US Northwest Region. I can still get an ~acceptable <75ms ping as far as the Central/Midwest regions(Chicago/Dallas). I'll probably be bringing a few people into the GAF clan if it's fun since this is my kind of forum and I like the vibes.

Jun 3, 2013
Northern Ireland
need to add players manually by ID, you can't add straight from friends and pretty sure you can't add if they have not booted up the game or maybe even reached opening up Clans so will have to wait on PS4, have it all set up and ready to go though.

Named the Clan NeoGAF on @Verdanth 's request, should be easy to find if anyone wants to send an invite to it and I'll accept. I'll also try and add everyone who has already stated they want in.

Last edited:
Mar 12, 2014
About to log in and gonna be marathoning this baby.
Looking forward to your feedback. Very interested in this one. Considered Anthem until feedback started dropping, cannot push myself to try Destiny 2 again cause burned too often, and tired of traditional shooters like COD. A less sci-fi shooting rpg sounds like a great way to pass some time,

So I looked into just buying it today to try tonight, but see it costs an extra $40. Is there a real benefit to the gold edition to justify the extra $40? It seems the benefits aren't that great beyond the extra few days of early access. Not a dig at this game, but would be nice to see this pay a lot extra to play a couple days early go away.

Last edited:
Nov 5, 2016
I don't care where (just far)
Looking forward to your feedback. Very interested in this one. Considered Anthem until feedback started dropping, cannot push myself to try Destiny 2 again cause burned too often, and tired of traditional shooters like COD. A less sci-fi shooting rpg sounds like a great way to pass some time,

So I looked into just buying it today to try tonight, but see it costs an extra $40. Is there a real benefit to the gold edition to justify the extra $40? It seems the benefits aren't that great beyond the extra few days of early access. Not a dig at this game, but would be nice to see this pay a lot extra to play a couple days early go away.
The early access is definitely the selling point, at least for me, for Gold.

Jun 3, 2013
Northern Ireland
need to add players manually by ID, you can't add straight from friends and pretty sure you can't add if they have not booted up the game or maybe even reached opening up Clans so will have to wait on PS4, have it all set up and ready to go though.

Named the Clan NeoGAF on @Verdanth 's request, should be easy to find if anyone wants to send an invite to it and I'll accept. I'll also try and add everyone who has already stated they want in.
Have you set the GAF one up yet?
Yes sir. Please see my last post. “NeoGAF” it’s named. I’m level 8 now, this is much more challenging than the first game. Loving it so far. Anyone else want in let me know and I’ll add you but if we get a few others on and joined I can promote us all to lieutenant or whatever it may be to accept invitations.

Nov 12, 2015
Warsaw, Poland
Everyone has been invited. I had four username rejections:

@Allnamestakenlol @iorek21 @MadYarpen @shark sandwich

I tried your UPlay UNs thrice each and no go. Please double check your UN and PM.

I will try again asap.
I've added you to friends list yesterday. Will check though.

E: I managed to find shark sandwich without a space in the middle and all names taken without lol at the end

Last edited:

cormack12

Gold Member
Mar 21, 2013
Yes sir. Please see my last post. “NeoGAF” it’s named. I’m level 8 now, this is much more challenging than the first game. Loving it so far. Anyone else want in let me know and I’ll add you but if we get a few others on and joined I can promote us all to lieutenant or whatever it may be to accept invitations.
Cheers, I've just managed level 6 so should be able to join tomorrow (PSN: VersatilityToad)

Sep 29, 2011
Oct 26, 2017

Last edited:
Oct 22, 2018
Have you got the game yet? Invite is failing I think for that reason?
Yeah I got the game,I received the friendship request,but other than that ,don't see anything,I see that the clan option is closed for me,I'm only lvl 3 now

Its possible when you send the invitation I was downloading the update ,so I wasn't playing it yet

Last edited: