• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Division 2 Clans |OT| Endgame

CrustyBritches

Gold Member
When we get to the 8-player raids, it might be important to be in same world region. Other than that it looks like you can focus your clan towards more decoupled community goals, and as they said all in game actions that yield XP will also yield CXP(ClanXP).

I'm in the US Northwest Region. I can still get an ~acceptable <75ms ping as far as the Central/Midwest regions(Chicago/Dallas). I'll probably be bringing a few people into the GAF clan if it's fun since this is my kind of forum and I like the vibes.

I managed to unlock Clans last night around level 8 or 9, so if you guys need founding members for the PC clan then let me know.
ID: bkarevo

Kenneth Haight

Gold Member
need to add players manually by ID, you can't add straight from friends and pretty sure you can't add if they have not booted up the game or maybe even reached opening up Clans so will have to wait on PS4, have it all set up and ready to go though.

Named the Clan NeoGAF on Verdanth Verdanth 's request, should be easy to find if anyone wants to send an invite to it and I'll accept. I'll also try and add everyone who has already stated they want in.

Last edited:

NickFire

About to log in and gonna be marathoning this baby.
Looking forward to your feedback. Very interested in this one. Considered Anthem until feedback started dropping, cannot push myself to try Destiny 2 again cause burned too often, and tired of traditional shooters like COD. A less sci-fi shooting rpg sounds like a great way to pass some time,

So I looked into just buying it today to try tonight, but see it costs an extra $40. Is there a real benefit to the gold edition to justify the extra $40? It seems the benefits aren't that great beyond the extra few days of early access. Not a dig at this game, but would be nice to see this pay a lot extra to play a couple days early go away.

Last edited:
Looking forward to your feedback. Very interested in this one. Considered Anthem until feedback started dropping, cannot push myself to try Destiny 2 again cause burned too often, and tired of traditional shooters like COD. A less sci-fi shooting rpg sounds like a great way to pass some time,

So I looked into just buying it today to try tonight, but see it costs an extra $40. Is there a real benefit to the gold edition to justify the extra $40? It seems the benefits aren't that great beyond the extra few days of early access. Not a dig at this game, but would be nice to see this pay a lot extra to play a couple days early go away.

The early access is definitely the selling point, at least for me, for Gold.

Kenneth Haight

Gold Member
need to add players manually by ID, you can't add straight from friends and pretty sure you can't add if they have not booted up the game or maybe even reached opening up Clans so will have to wait on PS4, have it all set up and ready to go though.

Named the Clan NeoGAF on Verdanth Verdanth 's request, should be easy to find if anyone wants to send an invite to it and I'll accept. I'll also try and add everyone who has already stated they want in.
Have you set the GAF one up yet?

Yes sir. Please see my last post. “NeoGAF” it’s named. I’m level 8 now, this is much more challenging than the first game. Loving it so far. Anyone else want in let me know and I’ll add you but if we get a few others on and joined I can promote us all to lieutenant or whatever it may be to accept invitations.

I've added you to friends list yesterday. Will check though.

E: I managed to find shark sandwich without a space in the middle and all names taken without lol at the end

I'm really not sure. I've tried your UN again and it won't take. I'll see if there's a way to invite Uplay friends.

MadYarpen

I'm really not sure. I've tried your UN again and it won't take. I'll see if there's a way to invite Uplay friends.
Yeah, thats what I mean. I see you in my friends list in uPlay.
But I havent received the game yet - AMD will send it probably when it is fully released?

cormack12

Gold Member
Yes sir. Please see my last post. “NeoGAF” it’s named. I’m level 8 now, this is much more challenging than the first game. Loving it so far. Anyone else want in let me know and I’ll add you but if we get a few others on and joined I can promote us all to lieutenant or whatever it may be to accept invitations.

Cheers, I've just managed level 6 so should be able to join tomorrow (PSN: VersatilityToad)

Kenneth Haight

Gold Member
Cheers, I've just managed level 6 so should be able to join tomorrow (PSN: VersatilityToad)

Added you on PSN mate and will get you added to Clan shortly, if you have recruited Grace Larson I think you may have to have recruited her to let the invite send..... not 100% sure. Will find out soon.

Kenneth Haight

Gold Member
cormack12 cormack12 D DTU invites on PS4 both sent..... as I know you are both playing the game already. I'm only level 7 actually, nearly level 8, really want to jump back in but too late here now, need some sleep.

1 more for our official NeoGAF clan status :)

CrustyBritches

Gold Member
Any other Xbox players complete the Grace Larson recruit mission and unlock Clans yet? We need 1 more person to make 4 and start earning.
8vyq3tqj54raa2x9.png

I just got the game so now I wait for the update to download,almost 37gb,ugh,so I don't know how the clans work,but my

ID is Ozymandias013 on PS4 ,EU,if anyone wants to add me

Verdanth

200.gif

Last edited:
Have you got the game yet? Invite is failing I think for that reason?
Yeah I got the game,I received the friendship request,but other than that ,don't see anything,I see that the clan option is closed for me,I'm only lvl 3 now

Its possible when you send the invitation I was downloading the update ,so I wasn't playing it yet

Last edited:

Kenneth Haight

Gold Member
Yeah I got the game,I received the friendship request,but other than that ,don't see anything,I see that the clan option is closed for me,I'm only lvl 3 now

Its possible when you send the invitation I was downloading the update ,so I wasn't playing it yet

Should be with you now :)

Pryor

Extremely gutted at the moment. Just started a new job this week so i'm struggling to find time to play!!! I'm a bit disappointed about losing the 3 day advantage but this will be one for the long haul I hope.

Top Bottom