• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Division Open Beta Thread: Is it out yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kane1345

Do you think they will nerf the M1A? As much I loved attaching a 4x scope on it and wrecking everything, it was horribly unbalanced.

LProtag

So who else on PS4 is not going to be rushing through to max level?

I'd like to find some other people with limited time to play and kinda meander our way through.

VE3TRO

Formerly Gizmowned
Morning.

Shits its nearly 1pm. I'm so lazy.

tumblr_ngxmoxBzGw1tme2pxo1_r1_250.gif

My physical PS4 copy got delivered this morning. Those servers really aren't up yet though! Looking forward to Monday.

I enjoyed the Beta's. The slow gunplay grew on me over the course of playing them. Very later Splinter Cell-ish. It's gonna be nice to not lose my character this time. I can really appreciate the loot because of this. I hope I can get my hot pink weapon colour again!

LProtag

Hm. I'm trying to get the Agent Origins code added, but when I try to log into the page I can't seem to do it. I think the only way I can log into my uPlay account is when I hit the PSN login option, but it's not there for me on that page.

Anyone else have a similar issue? My email and username are taken and I can't use them, but I also can't reset the password for it.

Tecnniqe

Banned
Hm. I'm trying to get the Agent Origins code added, but when I try to log into the page I can't seem to do it. I think the only way I can log into my uPlay account is when I hit the PSN login option, but it's not there for me on that page.

Anyone else have a similar issue? My email and username are taken and I can't use them, but I also can't reset the password for it.

Is your PSN linked to a account you cant access?

LProtag

Okay, that's odd. After trying to reset the password twice yesterday I didn't receive an email. Just tried now and did.

Huh. Well, at least it works now.

SRV

So does anyone know if the Hazmat, Police, etc... outfits are available to season pass holders or is it only possible through the AgentOrigins/preorder?

Tecnniqe

Banned
So does anyone know if the Hazmat, Police, etc... outfits are available to season pass holders or is it only possible through the AgentOrigins/preorder?

Store put up a AD for season pass showing all the Origins codes and more to be in it, which reflects the Xbox 1 season pass pre-load listing all of them.

Hazmat is pre-order only

SRV

Store put up a AD for season pass showing all the Origins codes and more to be in it, which reflects the Xbox 1 season pass pre-load listing all of them.

Hazmat is pre-order only
Great, I wasn't sure but thought I may have seen that they were. Glad I went for the gold edition, thanks Tec.

Tecnniqe

Banned
M87 Sniper rifle, Remington 700 & AK74 Burst have been datamined.

Brooklyn extraction point have been data-mines as well (Mind the tutorial/side-mission post earlier this week)

Someone has finally pushed him towards a greater cause, other then bashing and poking a game, he clearly does not like and needs to tell us that bad

Can't wait to wear my Hunter gear or at least the backpack and maybe the hat and boots. Unless you can't take it off piece by piece. Which would suck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom