• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Division Open Beta Thread: Is it out yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't decide between PC or PS4. PC would look and perform great on my 970..but people I know that are playing are going to be on PS4.

Grab on PS4 then wait for the eventual Steam sale a few months down the road?
The Amazon Prime preorder discount is a great deal, if you have Prime.

Tecnniqe

Banned
For anyone who still want it on PC, and like GMG, they have now sourced Gold edition from Ubisoft with 20% off with voucher (25% with affiliate codes)

bjaelke

Console (retail)
t1457355600z0.png

PC (retail/digital)

t1457413200z0.png

Console (digital)
"March 8 starting from 00:01 am in each country’s local time (00:01 EST for USA and Canada)."

NA
t1457413200z1.png

EU (GMT)
t1457395200z0.png

Kane1345

The hate Division get because its Ubisoft is amazing.

Sodium level on GAF is on a whole new level once it comes to Ubi.

I admit that I was one of those people but with Syndicate, Seige and Division they've been on a roll and I really like Massive as a developer. Can't wait to play!

Khasim

Some shops in my town already got the game. Not the one I ordered my CE in of course :/ I'm kind of thinking about cancelling my order there and picking it up in another shop... Does anyone know if you can even play offline before the servers go live on PC?

deoee

Some shops in my town already got the game. Not the one I ordered my CE in of course :/ I'm kind of thinking about cancelling my order there and picking it up in another shop... Does anyone know if you can even play offline before the servers go live on PC?

No this game has no offline play at all

funo

I'm playing Stardew Valley to kill the time and it works wonderfully.

Great game and an amazing timesink.

Great... just great...
You just made me buy another game to play while I wait for a game to play.

Edit:
Waaaaaait a minute... This is Harvest Moon all over again!
Sorry guys, I probably won't be able to join you in the Dark Zone for a couple of weeks

Raide

Probably not.

Tecnniqe

Banned
Great... just great...

Edit:
Sorry guys, I probably won't be able to join you in the Dark Zone for a couple of weeks

giphy.gif

deoee

Great... just great...

Edit:

Yes it's Harvest Moon for Pc D:

Yup, before release it was "Bungie caught lightning in a bottle for a second time". After release, oh boy.

Whats interesting is the Destiny parallel

Everyone loved the Destiny Beta and it sold them on the game

The backlash only came after they played the final game and the scope of it was revealed

The Division could very well face the same issue despite appearing to be better equipped to weather its first year

They have already pretty much laid out year 1 and have been pretty forward about the amount of content available

I wonder how the community will treat it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom