• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Division Open Beta Thread: Is it out yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gryph

Going to be great. I can't contain it!

Seeing all of the people getting their copies earlier than me is just fueling my fire! Let me explore New York already!

Xaero Gravity

NEXT LEVEL lame™
Guys any reason I should buy the Gold edition now?

I'm gonna grab the game but it seems that you don't even get a discount if you buy the complete package now.

Any kind of in game items worth getting the Gold Edition? I'm probably getting the DLC when it releases.

Edit: I also signed up for the free agent gear sets on that site and received the e-mail, but there isn't a code to redeem...is this bugged or something?
Only thing you'd miss out on is the National Guard Gear Set.

tc-the-division-national-guard-pack-wallpaper.jpg

JJD

I see, so I will buy the regular edition now and I will buy the season pass later.

What about the agents set? (Police, Firefighter, Hunter and Paramedic)

I signed up at the site, got the email and it says to redeem the code on PSN but there's no code on the mail! :-(

TheShocker

Feel free to add me to the XB1 list: TheShockerX

Just a heads up though.....I won't be playing until mid summer thanks to my current work situation.

Tovarisc

I see, so I will buy the regular edition now and I will buy the season pass later.

What about the agents set? (Police, Firefighter, Hunter and Paramedic)

I signed up at the site, got the email and it says to redeem the code on PSN but there's no code on the mail! :-(

Heard some rumors that they ran out of codes, if you want to believe that. Supposedly they are part of season pass also, but I haven't been able to find proof to nail it down. Also some claims circling that they will be available for everyone eventually, for free.

Ahh, my mistake. The paper with the Gold Edition code still labels it as an exclusive. >_<

Change was not that long time ago, most likely physical copies were already in print so change didn't make it to covers.

Have they addressed if they are going to prevent cheating on the pc version? Debating on buying it on Pc or Ps4

On top of devs saying that they are actively developing anti-cheat systems and that they will monitor stuff closely this is from patch notes for day 1 patch;
  • Extended server-side checks to detect any illegal actions from the game client, limit their impact in the game and track down the perpetrators.
http://tomclancy-thedivision.ubi.co....aspx?c=tcm:154-241765-16&ct=tcm:148-76770-32

Hawk269

Got my confirmation from Best Buy that my copy shipped.

Have a week off starting Wednesday. Bring it on.

XBL Gt: Bubby75

Add me if you want....GT: Hawk269

I am off the whole week as well. Going to co-op with my Wife on Tuesday, but any day after will be available. Probably going to run 2 Characters, one with the Wife and the other for when she is not playing.

JJD

Heard some rumors that they ran out of codes, if you want to believe that. Supposedly they are part of season pass also, but I haven't been able to find proof to nail it down. Also some claims circling that they will be available for everyone eventually, for free.

Really? How do you run out of codes? Can't they just generate more? Lol!

Seems like you know a lot about the game man, do you know what are the languages supported on the US version?

I want to get some friends into the game but they don't speak english, they just buy the US version because it is cheaper.

Thanks for the help guys, really appreciated! ;-)

Gold Edition is back up for sale on Best Buy. Only available for shipping though.

Does anyone know how well Best Buy stocks their games on release date? Do they have extra for everything or is it mainly just PO'd stuff?

Just finished pre-loading after I got my key from GreenManGaming. HYPE IS REAL!
Do you guys think there will be events or challenges that people without the season pass /gold edition will be excluded from before the first expansion comes out? Because I'm probably gonna buy the season pass but I'm just waiting for more details on the expansions (and maybe a price drop).

Vex_

Banned
Anyone else, like, kinda excited for this game? Lol I just want a decent coop tps to play on my four right now.

I'm a coop nut, so that instantly makes this game desirable to me.

deoee

Anyone else, like, kinda excited for this game? Lol I just want a decent coop tps to play on my four right now.

I'm a coop nut, so that instantly makes this game desirable to me.

Nope, I can't say that anyone, especially in here, is excited. Must be just you!

I'm happy we won't have a moment of "All that stuff, if you run out there, its playable terrain" with this game and it's play space.

Thank you based Massive.

N1nJar

Went for the gold edition. One extra I can see for season pass holders is the "monthly benefits including exclusive content drops and special events". Maybe some monthly exclusive missions?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom