• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Elder Scrolls: Castle Announced | Registrations Open

Draugoth

Gold Member
We’re excited to finally share The Elder Scrolls: Castles, our new mobile game from the team behind Fallout Shelter. The team has been hard at work on it for the last few years and we absolutely adore it.In Castles, you'll build your own dynasty where every day in our world is a year in the game's world.

Citizens are born, they die, rulers change, and can be betrayed. This soft launch is one of the first steps as we get your feedback and make changes before it launches worldwide.Let us know what you think and preregister at https://elderscrolls.bethesda.net/castles to be among the first to play!The Elder Scrolls: Castles is currently available in the Philippines and will be available to more countries in the coming months. For any questions, see our Customer Support page here: https://help.bethesda.net/home/product

cormack12

Gold Member
swMP3qC.jpg

I'm only being honest, but appreciate the effort in delivering all the news and updates Draugoth Draugoth

Last edited:

CamHostage

So, I get why NeoGAF would shrug at this, but any anger over this not being for you is pretty silly. It's different teams (often different companies) making mobile product, it has the potential to make a lot of profit for Bethesda (which gives them breathing room to not rush other projects,) and Fallout Shelter was a fun mobile title (and also had some console versions.)

Relax, you'll get the next real Elder Scrolls with or without people who are not you enjoying Castles (...if it's good.) And you won't get it any faster if there's no mobile spin-off game. (You also probably won't get updates on Elder Scrolls 6 for... well, just don't hold your breath or get into a tizzy every time the words "Elder Scrolls" shows up on a forum.)

Last edited:

ricklander

Neo Member
Big up ya chest rude boy, we dont fuck around with these games for mandem with noodle arms, we want a run up in ya face with a sword pr braaap braaappp with heavy machine gun fire, we destroy communities not build them.
Couldn't have said it better my friend. Bethesda can suck my nuts after I dip them in extra glossy red paint. FAWK THEM!

Zephir

This is the kind of game that should have been shadow-dropped alongside TES6 announcement (which should have happened NOW post-Starfield and not in 2018).

Now it's gonna get the "not TES6" hate, plus the obvious TES Blades references...I KINDA feel bad, hope it's at least a decent game

tmlDan

I have no problem with this being mobile, i have a problem with it being another fallout shelter type game been done a million trillion times on mobile.

Top Bottom