• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Elder Scrolls Online Tamriel Unlimited - |OT| - Console edition

Barakov

Gold Member
I was able to sign up for the ESO account but now I'm back to failing to sign in. I try again in the morning.

time to go to bed a second time.

Um... you can't. I need others to stay up at 3 in the freaking morning when we finally get in to keep me company.

Gyno Anal Friends won't make itself.

No that is not really the guild name, just saying if I am left to my own sleep deprived ways it might be stupid.

Big Brett

Linked account, failed. Agreed to all the garbage, failed. Now I am watching a cutscene. Persevere, my brethren. It seems there is light at the end of this tunnel.

Got to the character creation screen, chose a voice, and my internet went out. Just Cox doing what Cox does best.

Thank you. Finally another Cox hater. They are upgrading my service here in Phoenix and they keep cutting it during the 1g upgrades.

So much pain when playing Destiny.

So happy i need to wait til morning/am still on the fence about this game somewhat :p I don't think i could handle the stress of another "greater than expected" launch day or two.

napalmjam

I played this all day yesterday when the servers came on and I think I am done with it =( never been a fan of oblivion or skyrim and I got caught up in the hype.the amount of other players jumping around acting the dick is too much for me .

Sioen

Got the imperal edition and played for 2 hours, the game looks and runs really well on ps4. Gameplay is fun too, and I like the world. The only thing I don't like is no text chat, why zenimax why?

I know the game is getting some hate on combat and other things but it plays just like and Elder Scrolls game would. A lot of people hate that. I for one appreciate it.

idonteven

got a glitch in main quests where a dude is invisble and i cant talk to him :(

the talk option is there but it doesnt work,tried ps4 restart went out of dungeon fast travel etc all didnt work

iDZaVY7.jpg

DMTripper

Well Amazon has delivered (UK) and now I have to wait for the 15gig patch :-/

Just crossing fingers that when that is done I can actually log in!

Oh, are there going to be any console reviews for this game?

gossi

got a glitch in main quests where a dude is invisble and i cant talk to him :(

the talk option is there but it doesnt work,tried ps4 restart went out of dungeon fast travel etc all didnt work

iDZaVY7.jpg

Log out of the game for 10 minutes. It causes the instance to reset.

Well got my physical Crown Day One Edition for PS4.
Now to wait for I don't know how many hours for the 15go patch to download...

zugzug

Both MS and Sony said nah. Zenimax wanted to do it.

that is crazy stupid of MS and Sony if true a MMO without players a few months down the road and only the hardcore around. Seems like a very very short burn for consoles they would bleed faster than a PC.

I should go read the FAQ I remember getting the emails about transfering my PC to console.

Tunesmith

formerly "chigiri"
that is crazy stupid of MS and Sony if true a MMO without players a few months down the road and only the hardcore around. Seems like a very very short burn for consoles they would bleed faster than a PC.

I should go read the FAQ I remember getting the emails about transfering my PC to console.

Sole ownership of one's customer user base data is heavily guarded. MS don't want to share their Xbox customers user data with Sony and Sony likewise don't want to do the same with Playstation, it's pretty simple when it comes down to it.

Top Bottom