• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Empathy Quotient - How Empathetic Are You?

Scopa

The Tribe Has Spoken
As long as you didn’t get Amy Schumer.

images
Omg...

Dr. Claus

Vincit qui se vincit
"Your score was 23 out of a possible 80.

Scores of 30 or less indicate a lack of empathy common in people with Autism or Asperger’s Syndrome.

Higher scores indicate greater levels of empathy."

Interesting considering I am neither autistic nor have Asperger's. These little internet tests are rarely accurate or precise in any manner, but a fun little diversion nevertheless.

Scopa

The Tribe Has Spoken
"Your score was 23 out of a possible 80.

Scores of 30 or less indicate a lack of empathy common in people with Autism or Asperger’s Syndrome.

Higher scores indicate greater levels of empathy."

Interesting considering I am neither autistic nor have Asperger's. These little internet tests are rarely accurate or precise in any manner, but a fun little diversion nevertheless.
You must be a monster. Did you torture kittens when you were a kid?

haxan7

Banned
I took the free Myers-Briggs at Truity.

Came up INTJ with an almost equal split among Thinking and Feeling, so INFJ/INTJ.

UoheghA.png

m4oL4fB.png

Also came up INTJ on the PersonalityPerfect one that Ailynn Ailynn posted

Last edited:

DragoonKain

Neighbours from Hell
58/80. Not sure how it counted the "slightly." And some questions didn't come off as related to empathy at all.

60 questions!? I don't have time for that!

9R6URzn.jpg

Or Hitler.

He was very emotional even in public during orations, and he could read people like an open book, hence his political success. His party was always a minority party, still managed to wrangle power by juggling different kingmakers in the establishment which led to its dissolution and the creation of a new regime.

No, highly empathetic people are the most dangerous because they tend to actually believe in their own bullshit cause and have the emotional intellect to manipulate others with feels. Unfeeling Psychopaths rely on existing power structures to get to the top. They don't build their own.

Last edited:

Boss Mog

lol indeed. arent you a raging sjw?
It makes perfect sense when you think about it. Virtue signalers don't really care about any cause they blindly champion, they just do it to make themselves feel better about themselves. It's pure selfishness.

rykomatsu

26/80 and INTP

Makes sense, I struggle dealing with emotional people and having to read "between the lines" to figure out people.

Rockondevil

Since we brought back the Myers-Briggs I thought this might be fun to try too.

Basically got the result I expected. I’m not empathetic at all and I can’t pass it off as Autism or Asperger’s. I guess I’m just an asshole.

14/80

Ballthyrm

Your score was 21 out of a possible 80.

I guess you can ask me for help, but don't count on me to figure that out.

Isn't that what the SJW want ? Be proud of neuro divergence and whatnot.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
I got 54 out of 80. I kind of expected less because in recent years I have started to think people just need to be more responsible for themselves and that I wasted too much energy in my life caring about their feelings that they themselves refuse taking responsibility to help. I guess my responses that I am able to read things extremely well balanced out my giving a lot less fucks and kept my score decent. If I can work though some of my more jaded feelings from the last 3 years I may get back to being a decent counselor/teacher type.

Top Bottom