• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Final Bosman Show

sn00zer

Figured Id ask if he had a new Knack
T0eCFur.png

https://twitter.com/KyleBosman/status/473706016039636992

Volotaire

I had never heard of that rumor that ending with the NintendoLand fireworks was a last minute call because something was pulled at the last moment.

It makes sense, that would certainly explain a lot, but it's Nintendo, so we'll never know.

The rumor was that it was Retro's game. I remember there being some credibility behind it.

Fantastic episode. Every single point was...on point? Most of the time in these conferences I feel like they should have started with "and now we're going to insult your intelligence for the next 60 minutes!"

UrbanRats

He is totally right about Last Guardian.

No matter how amazing a press conference Sony will have, i'll always ask "Where was Last Guardian tho?" afterwards.

StuBurns

Banned
The game was actually playable at that TGS.
I don't think that's the case.

As far as I know, except for the very brief appearance on the Ico/SotC Collection, the only time it was ever shown for real was to limited press, and even that was a demo area never intended for the game.

Someone has said this about Last Guardian every single year since it has been announced.
Someone will say it next year too when it isn't there this year.
This. I honestly would not expect it to be at this E3. And even if it is... I won't give it any attention unless it has a firm release date that is less than 6 months out.

Bold One

Gametrailers has the worst, THE WORST video player ever conceived, it literally buffers forever and brings my computer to a grinding halt,

it sucks, it fucking sucks, IT REALLY FUCKING SUCKS!

its been like this for years, years and the most hilarious part is that this is meant to be a video-based website, this is their ONE JOB!

rant/

sjay1994

I don't think that's the case.

As far as I know, except for the very brief appearance on the Ico/SotC Collection, the only time it was ever shown for real was to limited press, and even that was a demo area never intended for the game.

Nope.

Ryan Clements back when he was with IGN played the last guardian at TGS.

FarmerGiles

Gametrailers has the worst, THE WORST video player ever conceived, it literally buffers forever and brings my computer to a grinding halt,

its been like this for years, years and the most hilarious part is that this is meant to be a video-based website, this is their ONE JOB!

rant/

I've never had a problem with it. You ever tried changing it between the two progressive and streaming modes?

White Man

rant/

Never been to the Huffington Post, eh?

rant/

Check if this helps
http://media.mtvnservices.com/mgid:arc:video:gametrailers.com:bd8a9ebe-b61a-494f-bb3c-90cb35171f16

Firefox and Pale Moon fail to load even with all extensions disabled.

Massa

rant/

The Android app seems to work well enough.

Camoxide

Unconfirmed Member

rant/

I use progressive mode and it works fine most of the time

Zimmy64

I forgot about Star Fox X Metroid, it seems the E3 Nintendo Rumors this year are pretty tame. 2012 had Star Fox X Metroid and last year had Retro Startropics. This year doesn't have anything really

I forgot about Star Fox X Metroid, it seems the E3 Nintendo Rumors this year are pretty tame. 2012 had Star Fox X Metroid and last year had Retro Startropics. This year doesn't have anything really

Lol
MetriodXStar Fox.
Nintendo rumors are always too outlandish, and stupid to be true.
The only thing those two franchises have in common is that they're set in space.
:/
What would Nintendo gain from that? The most unsuccessful crossover game ever?

Mariolee

I disagree, I think we have some pretty big rumors and speculation. For example

Ridley in Smash Bros.

Zimmy64

I disagree, I think we have some pretty big rumors and speculation. For example

Ridley in Smash Bros.

That's different. That's more of a prediction than anything else. A rumor would be like Mother Trilogy coming to 3DS or Nintendo showing a Ice Climber Reboot.

Tregard

Soothsayer

People have been worn down, there's no hope left in them.

Servbot24

Banned

I think people have realized that due to the Direct format there is really no potential for leaks. Anything that tries to get passed as a leak will just seem silly (like random pieces of paper with games printed on it).

Zomba13

:(

This E3 is going to be so weird without Don Mattricks awkward mannerisms.

I will miss the Mattrick hair flip and the Mattrick awkward clap.

Top Bottom