• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Flash S3 |OT| It was me, Barry.

That was a pretty cool train scene with Flash. That's also a really insane power for a villain. Not sure what some other heroes could've done. Also Wally's an official sidekick now.

Fun episode. You know what I didnt think this actor would work as Wally but him and Grant work well as Flash and Kid Flash together. Their scenes together have been so fun, its great to finally have Kid Flash on the show.

Malvingt2

very good episode, really like Barry and Wally stuff... and sorry Arroverse GAF.. I am lately away for live air time of the shows.. but work schedule is kind it messy lately lol

What on Earth made you think that?

They don't even look alike

Plus, much like every black male actor in the DCTV shows for the most part, that accent ain't real bruh
It's crazy how they can get David to be on two of these shows at the same time, huh? I wonder if they just kept Diggle in prison for a while so he could have time for the white martian arc on Supergirl.

Cafeman

I was actually disturbed at the death of Julio Mendez like that. It was a treat to see the character in Flashpoint, and again tonight, but was surprisingly moved to seem him killed off. Yes, I used to watch The Flash 1990. I'm old.

Flash301_AlexDesert.jpg

Platy

Why the hell did Iris said "when you saved me yesterday" ?

Was she talking about a previous episode ?

Because it has been a while that only wally saves her

iosefe

I was actually disturbed at the death of Julio Mendez like that. It was a treat to see the character in Flashpoint, and again tonight, but was surprisingly moved to seem him killed off. Yes, I used to watch The Flash 1990. I'm old.

Flash301_AlexDesert.jpg

shit man, i caught the show on CW seed midway through season 2 of CW Flash and i'm disappointed too.

#JusticeForJulio

J

JeremyEtcetera

Unconfirmed Member
One would hope that Barry teaches Wally all of his skills, including the deadly super speed punch that he dealt to the metal man in S1. He'll need it when facing Savitar and when they both possibly face
Black Flash
in the future because I don't see that character staying in Legends for long.

I could not believe that they yadda yaddad a cure for Iris. They were so uncreative in the writing room that their solution was "Then she wakes up and they've already found a cure and she's so happy she forgets to ask how". I look forward to a future episode where Barry gets knocked out by a villain with a supercool power in a seemingly unwinnable situation and fade in to Wally sticking out his hand to help Barry up "Oh, don't worry bro, I beat the bad guy, it was epic".

Regginator

This episode has convinced me to, from now on, only watch the "main story" episodes. I really don't care much about these side episodes, which I kinda see as filler. I'm only interested in Savitar this season, just as how I was basically only interested in Zoom last year.

Pachimari

This was not a good filler episode. We didn't get much else than Wally learning to phase. Although I if Wally is to learn everything Barry knows, then the only differentiation will be that Barry is smarter and Wally is faster. It would be cool if Barry can do stuff that Wally won't be able to do.

Anyway, I'm excited for next week's episode, and I love when Jesse Quick is in it!

Description for February 28th episode - Gorilla City Part 2: Attack on Central City

http://flashtvnews.com/the-flash-attack-on-central-city-spoiler-description/27724
THE EPIC CONCLUSION TO THE TWO-PART BATTLE WITH GRODD – When Grodd (voiced by David Sobolov) and his army of gorillas bring the battle to Earth-1, The Flash (Grant Gustin) and team must find a way to stop them before they destroy Central City. Gypsy (guest star Jessica Camacho) returns to join the fight. Meanwhile, Jesse Quick (guest star Violett Beane) decides she wants to stay with Wally (Keiynan Lonsdale) on Earth-1. Dermott Downs directed the episode with story by Todd Helbing and teleplay by Benjamin Raab + Deric A. Hughes (314). Original airdate 2/28/2017.

Description for February 28th episode - Gorilla City Part 2: Attack on Central City

http://flashtvnews.com/the-flash-attack-on-central-city-spoiler-description/27724
THE EPIC CONCLUSION TO THE TWO-PART BATTLE WITH GRODD – When Grodd (voiced by David Sobolov) and his army of gorillas bring the battle to Earth-1, The Flash (Grant Gustin) and team must find a way to stop them before they destroy Central City. Gypsy (guest star Jessica Camacho) returns to join the fight. Meanwhile, Jesse Quick (guest star Violett Beane) decides she wants to stay with Wally (Keiynan Lonsdale) on Earth-1. Dermott Downs directed the episode with story by Todd Helbing and teleplay by Benjamin Raab + Deric A. Hughes (314). Original airdate 2/28/2017.

dead alt-Earth gorilla army coming up,
thanks Barry.

Joni

Best girl coming back for her hubby

Wag

With all the time traveling going on you just know Max Mercury is bound to show up at one point or another...

Watch Da Birdie

I buy cakes for myself on my birthday it's not weird lots of people do it I bet
I watched through all of Seasons 1 and 2 on Netflix---I'm guessing Season 3 won't be put up till Oct. when all is said and done on Netflix, does anything else stream this show currently?

If not I guess I'll get to watching the other Arrowverse shows in the meantime.

abundant

I watched through all of Seasons 1 and 2 on Netflix---I'm guessing Season 3 won't be put up till Oct. when all is said and done on Netflix, does anything else stream this show currently?

If not I guess I'll get to watching the other Arrowverse shows in the meantime.

IIRC, the new deal that Netflixs has is that they get the CW shows a few weeks after their season finales had aired, in which case Season 3 should be put up in early June.

Top Bottom