• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Flash S3 |OT| It was me, Barry.

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
I watched through all of Seasons 1 and 2 on Netflix---I'm guessing Season 3 won't be put up till Oct. when all is said and done on Netflix, does anything else stream this show currently?

If not I guess I'll get to watching the other Arrowverse shows in the meantime.

Season 3 will be on Netflix in really late May or early June. The old CW deal with Netflix had the previous season added within 24 hours of the premiere of the new season. The new deal they have will make the season available 8 days after the season finale. So Season 3 of The Flash will be added in early June.

You can catch up for free on The CW website or apps. I think they only keep a set of rolling 5 episodes.

Watch Da Birdie

I buy cakes for myself on my birthday it's not weird lots of people do it I bet
That's pretty soon...guess I'll catch up on their other shows in the meantime. Arrow's size is pretty intimidating (and I didn't have much interest in the crossover stuff I seen), would you guys say Supergirl or Legends of Tomorrow is better?

Kind of disappointed because I was hoping to catch up and watch the rest of Season 3 live with y'all, guess I'll get around to that with Season 4.

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
That's pretty soon...guess I'll catch up on their other shows in the meantime. Arrow's size is pretty intimidating (and I didn't have much interest in the crossover stuff I seen), would you guys say Supergirl or Legends of Tomorrow is better?

Kind of disappointed because I was hoping to catch up and watch the rest of Season 3 live with y'all, guess I'll get around to that with Season 4.

Hmmm. Between Supergirl Season 1 and Legends of Tomorrow Season 1? I'd go with Supergirl. Legends of Tomorrow is having a great run with its second season, but I don't really have many positive things to say about Season 1. Supergirl is light and breezy, it's close to The Flash in that regard. Villains aren't as good though.

Xenoboy

Are you guys ready for the greatest thing since rumble in the jungle?
Lgc_LLe6T1ZtsLdgFPEtQrz2Jmj4Vpaqw0dj_MpYUNg.png

Until next week!

omg image isn't working, oh well.

I watch these shows next day on the shity CW website. Which airs first on Tuesdays now? Legends or Flash? I want to be sure I'm watching in the correct order.

ZeroX03

Banned
I watch these shows next day on the shity CW website. Which airs first on Tuesdays now? Legends or Flash? I want to be sure I'm watching in the correct order.

Flash first, Legends second.

The only significant crossover coming up we know of is Flash and Supergirl: The Musical, and that seems to again be mostly confined to Flash's episode.

carlsojo

I'm so grateful that the CW App is on Xbox One. Really wish it was on PS4 though (unless it already is by now).

It isn't and it drives me crazy. :/

I hope during the Gorilla City episode next week they do some Injustice 2 marketing and show Grodd vs. Flash.

ZeroX03

Banned
I know your destinies. One shall betray you. One shall fall. One will suffer a fate far worse than death. This is the knowledge I have for you.

#3.15 "The Wrath of Savitar" Synopsis
SAVITAR VISITS WALLY - While training with Barry (Grant Gustin), Wally (Keiynan Lonsdale) starts to have visions of Savitar, which he hides from the team. A dangerous secret threatens Barry and Iris' (Candice Patton) happiness. Alexandra La Roche directed the episode written by Andrew Kreisberg & Andrew Wilder (#315). Original airdate 3/7/2017.

Joni

Wait.
Grodd is apparently controlling Earth 2 Wells? Basically meaning Cavanagh is playing a 4th person now. I hope Cavanagh constantly playing different version of Wells is a recurring joke at this point.

It is the one reason they have him

I'm catching up with Flash

They could have done so much better with a villain that can use a gun that can actually hurt the flash. Could have been as interesting as Captain Cold

"Ooooh thanks, my last team were all murdered by Savitar, so"

Lol, I like Julian

ZeroX03

Banned
THERE IS ONE NATION UNDER GRODD ON NEW EPISODE TONIGHT

#3.13 "ATTACK ON GORILLA CITY"
EPISODE PROMO
BARRY AND TEAM TRAVEL TO GORILLA CITY AND FACE GRODD - WHEN JESSE QUICK (GUEST STAR VIOLETT BEANE) INFORM TEAM THAT FATHER (TOM CAVANAGH) HAS BEEN TAKEN, BARRY (GRANT GUSTIN), CAITLIN (DANIELLE PANABAKER), CISCO (CARLOS VALDES) AND NEW HUMAN (TOM FELTON) VOYAGE TO MY EARTH ON RESCUE MISSION TO SAVE HARRY FROM GORILLA CITY. AS THEY TREK THROUGH FOREST, BARRY AND TEAM ARE IMMEDIATELY CAUGHT AND BROUGHT TO ME, GRODD (VOICE BY DAVID SOBOLOV). GRODD TELLS THEM HE NEED HELP TO STOP SOLOVAR (VOICE BY KEITH DAVID), LEADER OF GORILLA CITY, AS SOLOVAR WANT TO INVADE GRODD HOME EARTH. MEANWHILE, BACK ON HOME EARTH, JESSE AND KID FLASH (KEIYNAN LONSDALE) HIT STREET TO STOP METAHUMAN THAT CONTROL GRAVITY, WITH H.R. AND JOE (JESSE L. MARTIN) HELPING FROM S.T.A.R. LABS. DERMOTT DOWNS DIRECTED THE EPISODE WITH STORY BY ANDREW KRESIBERG AND TELEPLAY BY AARON HELBING & DAVID KOB (#313).
fla313-044-232546.jpg

Top Bottom